chapter seven

*Ding Dong* we pressed on Jade's doorbell.

"Hey!" We all said in unison to a pregnant Jade who opened the door. Wow, I can't believe she's pregnant, I thought.

"Oh, my god! You guys. It's been so long!" Jade greeted us as she pulled Stu into a hug, "Come in!" She happily told us and we all walked in, "You look great." She complimented Stu.

"So do you. You're pregnant!" Stu motioned to her pregnant stomach amazed.

"I feel so fat." Jade chuckled.

"Aw, no, you look amazing." I smiled at her.

"So do you! You're glowing!" She happily said.

"Oh, yeah, she's pregnant too." Alan chimed in. Phil and I looked at him awkwardly.

"Wait, really?!" Jade asked excitedly.

"We don't know for sure yet." Phil interjected.

"I knew you two would end up together. That is so cute." She gushed, "Anyways, would you guys mind taking your shoes off? I'm kind of a germ freak." She asked us all.

We all nodded our heads and started taking our shoes off, meanwhile Alan leaned his hand on Jade's pregnant stomach for support.

"Alan..." Phil and I whispered.

"Alan, what are doing?" Stu questioned him.

Alan looked up at us awkwardly and slowly pulled himself up, "Sorry." He apologized to Jade.

"It's okay." She shook her head. She then led us more into her house and we looked around at our surroundings.

"Wow, you have a great house." Phil complimented Jade.

"Yeah, it's so nice." I nodded my head.

"Thank you! I got married a year ago to a surgeon. Another doctor, can you believe it?" Jade gleamed.

"Another doctor." Stu proudly nodded his head. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"His name is Jeff, you guys would love him." Jade told us, "Tyler, come say hi to mommy's friends." She said to a young boy who was about 4 years old. He was sitting in his playroom, playing with his toys.

"Hi." He shyly waved to us and we waved back.

"Is that the baby?" Stu asked shocked.

"Yeah, time flies, huh?" Jade mumbled.

"He's adorable." I gushed.

"He really is." Jade smiled.

"Thank you." Tyler thanked me.

My mouth fell open in awe, "Oh, my god. That was so cute." Jade giggled while Phil smiled at me. I think it's safe to say I have baby fever now.

"Listen Jade, is there a place where we can talk, that's a little bit more private?" Phil whispered to Jade.

"Yeah, let's go in the kitchen. You guys want coffee?" She asked us while leading us to the kitchen.

"Alan, are you coming?" I muttered. We all turned, looking at Alan. He was staring at Tyler.

"Hey Jade, is it okay if I go say hello to the little guy?" Alan asked Jade.

"Of course." Jade smiled, "Come on guys." She mumbled.

We followed her into the kitchen and all took seats at the island while she made us coffee.

We explained our whole dilemma. How we had to find Chow but the escort service wouldn't tell us anything.