𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 - 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓈

The next morning my eyes snapped open when I heard something in the woods. "Susan! Wake up!" Lucy whispered.

I sat up and noticed Lucy begin to walk off into the woods and Peter followed after.

I looked to my side and found Edmund sleeping, and shook him awake, "Wake up! Peter and Lucy have gone off!" I whispered, making the others wake up as well.

Edmund, Susan, Trumpkin and I ran quickly through the woods after them. We hurried our pace when we heard the crashing of blades ahead.

"Peter!" Susan yelled, I followed up behind her and spotted Peter, a bunch of Narnians, and Caspian.

"Caspian!" I shouted, noticing him holding Peter's sword."(____)!" Caspian yelled back, his expression of surprise then turned to confusion, looking at the rest of us, then Peter's sword.

"High King Peter." Caspian said breathlessly. "I believe you called." Peter replied, "Well, yes, but . . . I thought you'd be older." Caspian furrowed his eyebrows.

Peter turned to us, "Well if you like, we can come back in a few years-".

"No. No, That's alright. You're just . . . You're not exactly what I expected." Caspian finished, looking at Susan.

"Neither are you." Edmund replied.

"Don't worry." I said, attracting Caspian's attention again, "I said the same thing brother."

"(____)!" Caspian smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"And of course it's alright. Unexpected is good sometimes." I added, turning back to the Kings and Queens, and making eye contact with Edmund.

Edmund was definitely my favorite of the Kings and Queens. He was good with a sword, and funny, and had a nice smile . . .

"A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes." A badger said, "We have anxiously awaited your return my liege." Said a small mouse with a red feather on his head and a sword around his waist, "Our hearts and swords are at your service.".

"Oh my gosh he is so cute." Lucy whispered to Susan. "Who said that?!" the mouse shouted, unsheathing his sword.

"Sorry." Lucy replied, "Oh, uh- Your majesty, with the greatest respect, I do believe 'courageous', 'courteous', or 'chivalrous', might more befit a knight of Narnia." said the mouse.

"Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade." Peter said, "Yes indeed. And I have recently put it to good use, securing weapons for your army, sire." the mouse continued.

I leaned over to Edmund, "Should I call you sire?" I asked, "Absolutely not." He chuckled.

"Good. Because we're going to need every good sword we can get." Peter ordered, turning to Caspian, "Well then, you will probably be wanting yours back." Caspian replied, offering Peter his sword. Peter put his sword in its sheath and we made our way to the Narnian's camp.

I walked alongside Edmund. "It's insane, seeing all of these Narnians, forced to hide in the forest, fighting for their home and freedom . . ."

"I feel like a traitor, living my life in a castle, with nice things, and living with my wicked uncle as he inflicted pain on people who didn't deserve it . . ." I said, getting lost in my thoughts.

"You know, (____), as someone who was a traitor, I know it's hard not to feel guilty, feeling like you were selfish, like you abandoned the ones you love . . ." Edmund began.

I remembered his story, and how the White Witch abused him.

"But the truth is sometimes people can be manipulative," He continued.