𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒

"Treachery! They shot him!" Sopespian yelled, taking Miraz's sword from the ground "They murdered our King!" he continued, running towards his horse.

Peter, Edmund, and I looked towards the Narnians, "Be ready!" Peter ordered, and our troops on the temple's mountain face above readied their bows.

"Peter!" Caspian suddenly yelled from the entrance of the temple. The last Telmarine advisor ran at us, but I quickly reached out my hand, turning his legs to stone, causing him to fall backwards.

"Go!" Peter yelled to Caspian, and we turned to watch the Telmarines. "To arms Telmar!" Glozelle yelled, "To arms!". Their war machines sprang into action and boulders began to strike the ground around us.

"Cavalry! Attack!" Glowzelle yelled, and their first wave of men came at us, giant boulders still hitting us, almost taking out the How and some of our forces.

"Archers to the ready!" Susan commanded, and the Narnians brought out their arrows. Peter nodded to Caspian, and he and Glenstorm headed into the How to gather the rest of our army.

The Telmarines continued to charge at us, and the ground beneath us shook. "One, . . . two," Peter counted.

Not thinking, I instinctively reached my hand into the air.

A stone sword appeared in my hand, almost indestructible, and ready to be used.

"Three, . . . four," Peter continued.

I looked towards Edmund one last time, his eyes burning into my soul.

"Five, . . . six," Peter said. "Take your aim!" I heard Susan yell.

"Seven, eight, nine," Peter held out his sword, "Get ready!" He yelled.

Finally as the Telmarines got closer, the ground collapsed beneath them. Caspian had taken down the supports in the caverns below.

"Now!" Susan ordered, and arrows soared over our heads, raining down over the Telmarines as they struggled to climb out of the trench we had created.

Edmund jumped onto a horse, and I followed his example, jumping onto another.

"Charge!" Peter yelled, and our army ran into battle.

Then from behind the Telmarines first wave of men stuck in and behind the trench came Caspian and the rest of our army.

Edmund shot a crossbow at the Telmarine forces, while I slashed at every soldier I came across.

The moment my new stone sword grazed them, their armor turned to stone, trapping them in their own suits.

The rest of the Telmarine's army headed towards us. Our hippogriffs flew over the land, holding Narnians that shot arrows down on our foes.

As I rode a sword cut my horse's side, it whined in pain and I yelped when I noticed we were going down.

Edmund noticed and rode past, pulling me up onto his horse. I felt bad leaving the creature back there, but I had no choice.

We kept fighting, and I noticed Lucy still wasn't back, and we couldn't take the rest of the Telmarines without help.

Peter noticed this too, "Back to the How!" he shouted, and the Narnians headed back towards Aslan's How.

But just as we neared the entrance, boulders began to strike the ruins and the How. "Brace yourselves!" Susan yelled.

The entrance collapsed, and Susan almost fell from the mountain, but Trumpkin caught her in time.

Edmund and I jumped off the horse and joined Peter and Caspian, and Susan climbed down with the others and stood with us as well.