𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

I met Caspian in a tower looking out over the Telmarine kingdom, and the rest of Narnia.

"I remember when we used to come here together after father was gone and mother passed." I recalled, "Yes. Sometimes we'd skip dinner to stay out here and watch the sun set." Caspian added. I chuckled, "Aunt Prunaprismia used to get so cross with us.".

Caspian's eyes drifted out to the setting sun. "Do you think we should have gone with them? To the Pevensies world?" he asked.

The truth was I had thought of that, I had thought of every possibility of them staying or us going, but we were the new rulers of Narnia, and we had a responsibility to our people.

"Of course not Caspian. That's their home, and we belong here." I said, "You're right." Caspian sighed. I pulled him into a hug.

"Your majesties." We both turned around to see Aslan.

"It is your time to rule, and my time to leave till you need me next." Aslan said.

I wrapped my arms around the lion's head, "Thank you Aslan. We will protect your people." I replied.

We both bowed to Aslan and he lowered his head in return. Then the great lion disappeared.

And so with the departure of the Kings and Queens of old and the great Aslan himself, Caspian and I began our rule.

Caspian and I truly took control, appointing our private council, and knighting many of our officers. We worked to ensure equality for all races and beings, and made alliances with both Archenland and Telmar. As we put right all of our uncles wrongs Narnia entered a new age of hope and freedom.

We also had time to work on leadership skills, we learned to rule together and keep our people happy and safe. While also building up the Narnian army.

Additionally we worked on our personal skills. Professor Cornelius did his best to help me to control my powers and understand them with the things he knew, and I was able to use my powers in a more useful manner, like upgrading architecture in the kingdom to be sturdier, and turning weapons into stone to be a lot more useful.

Then when I informed the professor about the stone sword I had created, he figured my powers could reach farther than I expected.

I could create anything I needed from stone, within reason of course. A goblet, a dagger, a tiny little spoon, you name it, and I could make it for you.

With this new ability I chose to create a small stone Alsan to set atop my dresser.

As I played with my curse Caspian took lessons from the Narnians, which sometimes I would take as well. For one, Glenstorm introduced Caspian to jousting, which Caspian had a natural talent for.

Trumpkin also taught us fencing to learn the skills of a swordsman, so I could put that stone sword to use, and maybe somehow if Caspian and Peter ever miraculously crossed paths again, Caspian could take him in a sword fight.

Trumpkin claimed that if he taught me well enough, when Edmund came back someone could beat him in a fairer fight than the day we met and Trumpkin lost. Trumpkin also claimed that 'If the boy hadn't been a foot over me' he would have won.

Yes, things were doing well in Narnia.

And you must be wondering, 'A single King and Queen of Narnia? They must have been swarmed with people looking to court them!' And yes, there were plenty.

About a month after the Pevensies were gone the letters came flooding in. Mostly to me first because of the kiss Caspian and Susan had so publicly shared, but there were plenty of accomplished ladies for Caspian too.

I met with a few of the boys, and Caspian had lunch with a few of the ladies, but none of them stuck. The two of us agreed we had made a connection with Edmund and Susan. And even though Glenstorm suggested we take a chance on any of the suitors, we just weren't ready to move into a relationship for the monarchy.

In addition to new things that happened in Narnia, my curse . . . worsened.

One day after lessons with Professor Cornelius and Trumpkin as I was in my room alone something happened.

The tip of my pointer finger began to turn to stone.

I tapped my finger on my bedside table and it was stone. I could barely feel it either.

I tried to reverse it, as if maybe I had accidentally done it to myself, but nothing worked.

So then, I didn't tell anyone, and I hid it the best I could.

Then one day Caspian and Professor had begun talking about the Seven Lost Lords who had been loyal to our father, but sent away by Miraz. And Caspian and I had the idea to find them.

So we had a ship constructed, and both agreed on the name The Dawn Treader. Then we left our council in charge to watch Narnia.

We gathered a captain and a crew, and planned to find the Seven Lost Lords, and possibly the End of the World, also called Aslan's Country.

And so we set sail, no idea what adventure was ahead of us, where our fates would lie.

And who we might meet again.

𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃

𝒯𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 . . .

𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫: 𝔈𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔓𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔢 ~ 𝔙𝔒𝔗𝔇𝔗