dankenstein

Authors note: this is unfinished but what isn't in this book lol

Herbert stood over the lifeless body of his complete project. He was sweating, shaking slightly, he was utterly exhausted. Because of his focus on creating his new assistant, he hadn't been eating or sleeping. He hadn't even been taking the reagent as he'd been using most if not all batches to sustain his creation.

Now came the moment of truth. To bring it to life.

Anxiously, West began to lean down, gently placing a hand on the bodies chest. He pushed in the tip of the needle. He emptied the entirety of its contents into it's heart.

He slowly began to pull away, shuddering again as he stares down at his creation. Masterfully crafted. Perfectly constructed. It's gorgeous. Herbert's eyes fluttered shut, and he collapsed I'm a heap before it.

He awoke again to the sound of gasping, sobbing and grunting. He forced himself to his feet, finding his creation weakly sat up on the table, gripping it's face and neck, practically begging for air. West gripped it's cheeks pulling it towards him and pressing his lips to the body's. It grunts in response, and Herbert begins to assist it's breathing. It eased against his lips, as if taking it as a sign of affection. Interesting. Herbert took a mental note of that. The creation gently tilted it's head moving closer, whimpering when West retreats.