14 | Plans!

I'm going to be changing the format of how I write. You would know how I write my stories now If you read 'Mafia Love' but if you didn't, go read it!

I am going to be changing some things. Melody's iq is 155.

Melody knows her siblings are mafias and Kim siblings also know that she is a mafia queen.

~

'Melody, where the hell are you?!! Are you ok? Melody are you there? MELODYYYYYY' jin shouted on the phone

'Melody, where the hell are you?!! Are you ok? Melody are you there? MELODYYYYYY' jin shouted on the phone. "Yes, yes, I am here, but how would I answer if you just keep asking me questions?!" Melody answered. 

Jin sighed in relief. "I am with txt and itzy, but please don't come. Spend more time with your step-mother and step-sisters or else father will not be happy." Melody said. While on the other hand, the siblings were sad. "But-" no buts. I am gonna be staying with itzy and txt tonight, and tomorrow we will go out and have some siblings-time you can bring jiu and sua too, " she said. 

"Ok, did you eat?" Jisoo asked like the unnie she is. "Yea. I'll talk to you later." Melody said. "Ok, good night melody" "good night" She said and declined.

~

After she went the kim siblings started ignoring their own father, but did he care? Absolutely not! He was focused on his 'new family' 

"We're gonna be going out tomorrow. Your daughters can come, too." Yoongi said and went to his room before his father could react. "We're going to sleep." Lisa said, and they all went to their respective rooms.

"Look,they are not even giving you respect!" Mrs. Kim said. "Whatever. Forget them!" Mr. Kim said "yes,mother don't think about them!" Sua said. "You're right."

~

Melody came out of the shower. She slowly went towards kai and sat on his lap. "I love you." Kai said she smiled at him. "I love you too~." he put his hands around her waist and pulled her in a deep kiss. 

You can imagine the rest with your dirty mind~~~

"Good night~ baby" kai said and pulled the duvet and covered her. "Good night." She said and hugged him.

The next morning 

Melody's POV

That stupid alarm!! Wait--- I'm at itzy's house. WHO THE HELL SET UP THAT ALARM!?!? 

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light, when  I saw a very handsome man- my boyfriend- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I looked towards the bedside table but it wasn't there?- 'huh' 

'What are you doing' he said startling me. 'The alarm-' the ringing stopped before I could finish.'who set yo that alarm?' I asked. 'Me who else?-' he said with his eyes still half asleep.

I tried ro get out of bed but two muscular arms held me back. 'Let me gooo' I said desperately struggling. 'Noooo' he whined. 'Did you forget?- we're going out today! Did you see the time?!' I yelled because of his stupidity 

'I don't know' he said. 'Let me go you brat!!- look at the timee- it's 10:30! We're going to be late!' I said. 'Melody... we are going to go at 12:30. We still have two full hours..' he said frustrating me. 'We gave to eat. Fresh up. Get ready. And do some chores!!! How will we do all that in 2 hours! Wake up!!!' I shook him up.

'Fine.' He said and got up. Finallyyy. I'm freeeee

'Wait but where's my kiss?' He asked. 'What kiss?' I asked confused. He looked at me wide eyed. 'My morning kissss~~. How are you so dumb!' He said. 'I have higher iq than you.' I was done with him. I got up and saw him pouting cutesy at me. SOOO CUTTEEEEEE~~~. 

I chuckled a little but before going I did give him a peck. Leaving him in shock.

Today's gonna be funnnn~

___________________

I know it's short but I wanted a little suspense and so that you know how the story is going to be~ sooo, please do not be mad at your author~~~ hope you enjoyed~~

𝒃𝒚𝒆~

by Jenverse

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠- 700