15 | Going out [1/2]

~•☆❀☆•~

-after they all got ready and were about to go-

Melody stood up after eating her breakfast, she placed her plates in the sink and went to the living room. She scrolled through llInstagram and opened her account to see she gained another 25k followers overnight. She was quite shocked as her popularity was growing very quickly, she decided to post while she was at it.

She took a selfie of herself and typed the caption, 'going out with my family today~💙'

"Ready everyone?" Soobin asked once everyone came to the living room, melody looked up at him and nodded. "Wait, let me ask them before we go." Melody said and dialed jin's phone number.

°°
••
°°

"Hello! Good morning Melody!" Jin exclaimed as he picked her call up after it rang for the second time. "Are you all ready? Are they also coming?" Melody asked from the other.

"Yes... we are ready and they are also coming. Where are we gonna meet tho?" Jin asked fazed by the coldness of her voice which he hadn't heard towards him. She was cold to everyone except her siblings but she was never cold to them.

"Uhh.......yes! Come meet us at XXX then we will be going to have a picnic!" Melody beamed at the thought of having a picnic at a calm, silent place with her loved ones.

"Wait--- a picnic! we didn't prepare any snacks or food at all!" Jin yelled slightly catching his siblings attention as they all looked at him, also wanting to hear their conversation.

Jin put the phone on speaker understanding their intentions. "It's ok. We prepared everything. Just come." Melody said in a monotone voice, "Ok then... but I also want to bring my delicious food!" Jin said not fully convinced.

Melody sighed and said, "Ok, ok. You can also bring you 'DeLiCiOuS' food! Just call me when you're done, and we will come, ok?" Melody said knowing Jin and how if he wants to do something, he won't back off.

"Ok! I'll make everything quickly with sooya. Bye Melodyyy!" Jin exclaimed happily. "Byee." Melody said and cut the phone call.

Jin stood up and motioned jisoo to follow him which she did.

"Ooo. Well get to eat yeji noona, yeonjun hyung, kai, Melody, jisoo noona and jin hyung's food at the same time?!" Jungkook exclaimed at the sudden realization. "Oh, wait--- LET'S GOO BABYY!" Hoseok exclaimed along with jungkook and rosé.

Jiu and sua looked at each other confused because they hadn't tasted the cooking of either of them, as jin,jisoo and Melody didn't cook much and they had only met itzy and txt once.

Mr.kim was in his own little world and his wife was also quite confused on the excitement that her 'kids' had.

Jisoo and jin quickly prepared the food and rosé also helped a little to speed things up, not wanting her friends and sister waiting.

-a little while later-

After they finished cooking and packing the food, jin dialed melody's number and called her.

"Hello. Is the food done?" Melody asked from the other side.
"Yes, Everything is done. We'll be going to XXX now." Jin said wiping his hands after washing them and mouthed, 'let's go'.

°°

Soon enough the kims came to their destination where Melody and their friends were waiting for them. They all came out and hugged the shit out of Melody except, Jiwoon, siwon, jiu and sua.

"Let me go! Do you want to kill me?!" Melody exclaimed, wanting to get out of her brothers and sisters hold. They finally let the poor women go.

"Where are we gonna be going for our picnic?" Namjoon asked, jin did tell them about the conversation he and Melody had.

"You'll see." Meldoy said with a smirk tug on her face.
"Ok...then?" namjoon replied, more like questioned.

"Let's go. Follow us, hmm?" Melody asked gesturing her friends to go in their car.
"Ok." Yoongi replied and they also went to their car and Melody went to hers.

°°{aghh.... SO many time skips----}

Melody came out along with kai and her friends when she saw her brothers and sisters jaw on the floor, looking at the site a chuckle escaped her lips.

"Are your mouths open for flies to fly in?" Melody asked, her siblings quickly shut their mouths.

"But, seriously. . . This place is soo pretty!" Jimin beamed looking around like a small kid.

"Yes, it really is so green, and beautiful!" Namjoon said also looking around.

"I know. I used to come here secretly with kai." Melody said and kai nodded with a smile on his face.

"HuH. You, alone. With a man!? How dare you go with a man alone?!" Jin asked, Melody was done with her brother.

"He's not a 'man' he'd my 'boyfriend'. There's a big difference." Melody said shaking her head in disbelief.

"It's not even that pretty, like you." Sua said with a eye roll. Poor Melody was controlling the urge to shoot the girl.

"Be thankful bitch. You're supposed to be my family. Or else you would have been down there." Melkdy said gritting her teeth pointing to the cliff. Sua went and looked down from the cliff.

She gulped thickly seeing how deep it was, but then she remembered it's illegal to murder.

"Murdering is illegal, bet you can't do that." Sua fired back and jiu being the minion nodded her head.

"It is illegal but not for the mafia queen." Melody said with a straight face.

"Yeah, yeah. Like we will believe it." Jiu said scoffing. The 2 sisters were really getting on their nerves.

"Still don't believe me." Melody said with a smirk pulling her gun out. {Don't ask from where. I don't know either.💀}

Jiu and sua's eyes widened when they saw Melody with a gun.

Melody suddenly pulled the trigger right at sua, she flinched at the noise. Melody chuckled bitterly at the girls. She purposely pointed her gun at the tree behind the 2.

"I didn't hit you this time, don't make me change that." Melody said in her deep voice making jiu and sua nod their head furiously.

"Good." Melody said putting her gun back. Her friends couldn't hold their laugh any longer, they all burst out laughing.

"Hey! Why are you all laughing?" Jiu asked.

"We're laughing at you." Kai said between his laughs.

"Ok. Enough let's set the carpet and everything." Melody said going into their car to get everything, jin and jisoo did the same.

"Oohh. All the food looks soo good!" Chaeryoung exclaimed looking at all the food.

-they all ate thier food and spent the afternoon teasing, chatting and bickering with eachother-

~•☆❀☆•~

Hello~~ this is the 1st chapter of 'Going Out' this is about how they spent the afternoon the part 2 will how they spent night and more.
Hope you enjoyed~~~

Bye~
By Jenverse

Words- 1150