Kingdom reaction to being jealous.

Soo this Is my first time writing a reaction in english, English is not my first language and please bare with me if it's not good. Anyway hope you like it and this was requested on tumblr. :)

--------‐-------------------

Dann.
I feel like he doesn't really get jealous since he like to take thing more mature. But if he does he'll most likely tell you and talk to you about it without directly telling you he's jealous. Oc you'd catch in what's happening because he's a little annoyed. But give him kisses and cuddles and everything will be forgotten. :)

Arthur.

For him I think he can get quite jealous, but more on the side to give you silent treatment.
You'll also have a hard time figuring out what's going on. But just give him a sad look and he'll start feeling bad for ignoring you especially because he know you didn't do it on purpose. Like Dann give him kisses and cuddles and he'll forget about his jealousy.

Mujin.

I feel like his jealousy would either be like him being really sad an canceling plans for a few days or him confronting you about it to calm his nerves, that he has nothing to worry about. It depends on what mood he was already in. But he'll definitely want to cuddle.

Louis.
He'd probably like arthur give you silent treatment, but he would definitely be more stubborn about it which means it takes you at least 2 days to reassure him that he's nothing to worry about cause you love him. Would try to tease you afterwards if you wanted to make it up with cuddles and kisses.

Ivan.
I don't really think he would get jealous but a bit insecure about him self. He's pretty obvious thought, you would notice it right away. And reassure him instantly with hugs and kisses.
He'll instantly relaxe.

Hwon.
#prettychillpt1 I honestly think he'll be pretty chill about it while he may be a bit more bold than Jahan, like he will come up to you a hand on your waist and give you a short peck on the lips. Instantly making known to everyone around that your taken.

Jahan.
#prettychillpt2 he'll also be pretty cool with it knowing that you choose to be with him for a reason. So he knows he's nothing to worry about, would still walk up to you and give you a back hug, while listening to your conversation. All in one he'd be very chill and not really bothered as long as no one touches you inappropriate.