Part Tweenty-Eight

Minho's pov
I heard them...and I saw them kissing, what the hell is happening here.i am confused, hyunjin told me that he liked han and felix but he said nothing about jeongin...and what did he mean by losing us again? I should be angry right...but I find myself kind of unable to feel that...there is more to this...i can feel it.
I silently walked after jeongin heading to chan's hyung room, as soon as we reached it the younger jumped into his arms.
"chanie, thank God" jeongin said.
"I am fine inie...but he didn't tell me what happened to seungmin"he said glaring at changbin.
"hyung, I told you he is resting..."
"he didn't get hurt badly right?"chan asked"I can see it in your eyes changbin you are hiding it"he added before he start coughing.
"it is okay"jeongin said rubbing his back.
"the doctor said to not put him under stress he is still having troubles with breathing "changbin whispered.
"what did he tell you...i knew it..."he stopped coughing.

"yeah hyung look at me?"I said walking to sit on the edge of the bed" I will tell you but promise me you will stay calm"I added.
"minho, it is my husband who we are talking about how I am supposed to stay calm?"he asked trying to sit up.
"and your husband must want you to stay healthy "I replied making him stop.
"talk"he said taking a breath.
"according to what the firefighters told us while you were unconscious seungmin told them to take you first, but when he was leaving the Chandelier from your bedroom fell on him..."
"what?"he yelled trying to move.
"hyung, he is fine...he had surgery and he is recovering...don't worry about it"changbin said trying to calm him
"I want to see him"he said shaking his head.
"he is still unconscious, and for precautions they won't let you meet him now..."
"I said I want to see him...let go"he yelled pushing me and jeongin.
"what are you doing?" hyunjin entered the room glaring at us.
"I need to go see....seungmin, what do you mean what I am doing"chan said with a frown.

"you can't do anything if you went to him...i just talked with your doctor you need to rest or the damage on your lungs could worsen"hyunjin said walking closer.
"hyunjin, you don't understand..."
"oh, believe me I totally understand what you are going through...more than you think" the taller said"but seungmin wouldn't have wanted this chanie....si
for him calm down"he added making chan lean back on his bed.
"how did it happen?" he asked looking at us.
"they still investigating, it is not final but they think it was an electricity problem" changbin answered.
"God, if something happens to seungmin...i don't think I could...."chan said trying to breath.
"hey, chan look at me"hyunjin run to him interlocking their hands."he will be okay, trust me...calm down"he added not breaking eye contact with him...his eyes the look on his eyes is so familiar it is the same way he looks at me...hyunjin what is this? Chan too...what is he trying to do...
"I am trying" chan said closing his eyes.

"where is han?"I said looking at changbin, I left them together earlier.
"he is checking on felix"changbin said.
"why...where is felix?" chan asked looking around, jeongin and hyunjin were glaring at changbin and I.
I guess we wasn't supposed to mention that in front of him,  silence filled the room and awkward one at that before the door was opened revealing han...his hair looked messy and his eyes were red and buffy.
"I asked you a question damn it" chan yelled, we tried had to calm him and now this" where is felix?"he added.
"he had a car accident when he was driving here...when I called him he was drunk...so yeah" han said walking to sit on the couch...either than his messy look his face held no emotions.
"you are kidding right" chan said with wide eyes." are we the only people left in this world? Why is all of this happening to us ?" he added.
"easy, we are cursed...each time we get closer something like this happens...maybe we should just stop meeting" han answered.

"what the hell are talking about?' jeongin yelled.
"did I say something wrong?"han said chuckling" look at us, not even a single day passes without a crisis in our lives and it is somehow contacted...hyunjin almost died because of me....and felix because of me and the fire..."he paused" and you...if it wasn't for me and hyunjin and minho you wouldn't have fought with changbin and almost got yourself killed"he added.
"han..."
"when I said it out loud...i am the primary cause of all this..."he said shaking his head "I think I need to leave"he added standing up.
"han wait...." I yelled but he was long gone, I was going to run after him but I was stopped by hyunjin.
"let me"he said walking away, he shouldn't blame himself...none of this is his fault...