Part Thirty- Seven

Hyunjin's pov
"relax, we are here with you.it is going to be okay"minho said squeezing my hand...we are currently waiting for yeji to come...i wanted to talk with her alone but felix and minho insisted on joining us...
"it is just..."I said taking a deep breath"yeji is not my sister from where I come and since I don't remember her...it is weird that I am feeling nervous telling her this...normally I wouldn't have cared much about her feelings and just got over with it"I added.
"because you changed"felix said leaning in the chair with crossed arms...
"I did?"I asked with wide eyes"how so?"I added making him sighed.
"you don't act like your old self...the hyunjin I knew was a closed person he does not just show his emotions easily...he does not care about other people who aren't us...just your whole persona have changed plus you smile a lot now"he answered making me chuckle.
"so do you like my smile?"I said smiling from ear to ear
"you look like an idiot"he replied rolling his eyes.

"I wish I could remember too"minho murmured"I want to know the old you better"he added.
"you broke your hand when you first met him it wasn't a pleasant encounter believe me"Felix said chuckling.
"what how?"minho asked with wide eyes.
"you hit me in the face and I let you knowing that you will get hurt sorry about that"I said scratching the back of my head.
"clearly you did not tell me some details "minho replied glaring at me.
"we told you the important part, you will know the rest when you get your memories back, baby"felix said.
"I..."
"where are my favorite kids?"yeji said entering the room making minho stop talking.
"hey yeji"I said standing up to greet her.
"you look good brother...i am happy for you"she said pulling me into a short hug.
"I...well thank you"I said glancing back at minho and felix.
"what's wrong ?"she asked making look back at her.
"what do you mean?"I said making him frown.
"you look pale...i know that look you had it when you were little each time you did something wrong and tried to tell mom"she pointed out.

"yeah...I want to tell you something "I said taking a deep breath"take a seat,please "I added making her sit down next to minho who smiled at her.
"you are worrying me jin" she said her eyes fixed on me.
"well, this is really had to say...i know you will hate me after this so from the start I want to apologize to you"I said making her frown.
"I forgive you for ignoring me hyunjin if that's what this is about..."
"It is not yeji...just listen to him"minho said cutting her off.
"I...i did not tell you or our parents but after I woke up from the coma I found out that I lost some of my memories"I said making her gasp standing ul
"did you see a doc..."
"yeji please just listen  without cutting me off"I said making her sit back again.
"I did not remember a lot of things...i did not remember marrying minho or having kids...i did not remember who their mom was...and clearly no one knew about her since I did not tell any of you "I said making her nod silently.
"I did not know until one day I found a picture of her with the kids inside my safe...and then I knew why I kept it a secret...because of you....i was afraid of how you will react to the news...i was afraid that I will hurt you even more"I added feeling a hot tear slip from my eyes...the words are leaving my mouth are sincere...it is like this what I have always felt...even if I did not remember I knew I have hidden the truth because I did not want to hurt my little sister.

"hyunjin..."
"yeji...i am sorry but it is ryujin...the mom of minji and hyunsoo is ryujin"I said making her mouth fall open in surprise silence filled the place making me nervous.
"yeji...say something "minho said to the girl next to him...she just froze.
"I...the kids...i felt they had similarities to ryujin...especially hyunsoo but I thought...i thought I was making things up...since I miss her...i..."she said taking a deep breath trying to sound calm but I could see her shaking from here"how did this happen hyunjin? And how could you do this to me?"she added years start to fall from her eyes.
"I still don't remember the details..."
"God,damn it hyunjin...she was my girlfriend...the love of my life...we broke up because of her father...i did not want to leave her...and she...she just died...she left me all alone...how could you"she said walking toward me"how could you do this to me?"she yelled hitting my chest with her fist...this is the reaction I expected...the girl tried to say calm but she failed at the end...
The punches become weak before she fell inside my arms sobbing hard.
"I am...i am so sorry..."I murmured caressing her hair.
"I...i hate you..."she said between her sobs...she has all the right to hate me...i deserve it.
I looked at minho nodding my head at him...he got up walking toward the laptop ready to open the video.
"yeji...there is something you need to see...ryujin left you a message...a video before she died...she wanted me to give it to you"I said making her pull back.