𝒊𝒊. 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

ⲙⲓⲧ𝛓ⲕⲓ'𝛓 ꞅⲟ𝓵ⲉⲣ𝓵ⲁⲩⲓⲛ𝓰 ꞅ𐌵𝓵ⲉ𝛓

(will be updated regularly)

1) This is an LMK roleplaying book, so yeah, I hardly think you need to think too hard on this one. Lego Monkie Kid, obviously, does not belong to me, I simply own my own characters. Nothing that takes place here is canon to the actual show, I simply use what I know from what I've researched. I just recently started Journey To The West, but I don't mind spoilers! Just be mindful of other readers who haven't read the book.

2) Before filling out the forms or tagging me to your OC, please answer the passwords. I'll keep changing them all the time to make sure people aren't just copy-pasting others answers. The first password is your favorite character in the LMK series.

3) I, unfortunately, can not find the patience to copy-paste my entire OC info into this book- because finding organizing it was already difficult. If you're interested in roleplaying, I'll either tag you to my OC, or feel free to look into my OC book for them. 

(yes i just did that sue me)

4) I have a life outside of Wattpad, so please be PATIENT. If you think I'm taking too long to respond, then tag me ONCE. If I don't respond to your tag, then feel free to message me in private messages. Only ONCE. Anything more than that, alongside constant spamming, deleting and anything similar will make me delete your comment and ignore you from then on. Again: I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I only roleplay when I'm free.

5) Your OC is free to be strong, just not completely overpowered or on the same level as the Buddha/Jade Emperor. If you don't know who these two are, do a quick google search if you'd like. Be sure to even out your weaknesses and strengths alike. While we're at that, Mary Sues and Gary Sues are absolutely no. The only way I can think of allowing a Mary/Gary Sue is if the character is some child of a love god, which may not be possible depending on what I've read. For those that don't know: Mary/Gary Sues are characters that are perfect, everyone loves them and that kind of shit. The second password is: worst fanfic/book you've ever read?

6) I haven't roleplayed since 2019, which may not seem like a lot but it is. I'm a fanfiction writer, so my replies WILL be literate and I expect the same. I know it depends on the RP of course, but if I put my all into responding and you only reply with one or two liners, then I'm definitely ignoring you. 

7) Anti-LGBTQ+, racism and anything else that falls under these two topics is an instant no. I'm perfectly fine with gay/lesbian/trans characters and anything else, but I won't tolerate any hate towards them. See yourself out if you hate any of these things.

8) This roleplaying book will have different scenarios that include different themes that can vary: from cute and fluffy to angst and gory. The book is marked 'M' for mature not just for foul language but for the dark themes ahead. Password 3 is telling me about your dos-and-your don'ts in regards to roleplaying.

9) A repeat of the first one, but yes, you may tag me in your OC, I don't mind. I'd prefer if you started the roleplay first, since I'm usually awkward at starters.

10) Have fun. Don't be a toxic ass, and I'm not doing any group roleplays, so my apologies on that. If you have any ideas/scenarios you want me to make, don't be shy to tell me!! I probably will bite you but only if you piss me off <3. The fourth password: what are rules 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.