╿𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿❜𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲╽

▪✧𝐒ҽʅϝ-ʅσʋҽ 𝐒ყɱρԋσɳყ✧▪

▪✧A 𝐽𝐽𝐾 Fαɳϝιƈƚισɳ✧▪

▪▪► Hello, everyone. This is my fourth book and third fanfiction. I have tried writing something new this time. Hope everyone enjoys reading it.

◂◂◂ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 ▸▸▸

▪▪► This one-shot might have varied thoughts but remember they are not the wrong ones. It's just that, they might make a few people feel offended; of course, the ones who are yet to discover the other phrase of love which is talked about here. Hope you understand the point of view of this story, and despite your age and beliefs behave maturely enough to read and absorb the concept. If it is not of your liking, exit the story.

◂◂◂ 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 ▸▸▸

▪▪► I do not own any of the characters used in the story. This story is fictional, none of the characters and events is real. Any similarities with reality are just a coincidence. Any media added to the story won't belong to me, credit goes to rightful owners, unless I mention it to be mine.

◂◂◂ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ▸▸▸

▪▪► Actually...nothing. It's readable by any group of age. Yay! My first book which is suitable for all ages of readers, lol. Once again if you don't like the pov of this book, please leave it for someone who would relate to the topic and savour it.

◂◂◂ 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 ▸▸▸

▪▪► The heading says it all! I believe a true writer can never copy, so don't plagiarise someone's work and prove yourself a copyist. Everyone has an innate ability, so better find it. Plagiarise only if you want to bid goodbye to your peace :)

◂◂◂ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ▸▸▸

▪▪► My gratitude to all the people who had been supporting my previous works and are here to shower your love on this new book of mine. Also, a hearty welcome to all my new readers. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy reading this book.

◂◂◂ 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 ▸▸▸

▪▪► Cover and banner:: bangtanrewinds

Approaching your doors on 12th Feb 2023