╼╾ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 ❛𝐦𝐞❜ ╼╾

Jungkook❜s pov

Jungkook❜s pov

❛❛Love completes you,
Love twinkles your life being the brightest star in the dark sky of life.
You are nothing without love.❜❜

A sardonic chuckle left my lips while looking at my fine calligraphy with which I can legit win the best handwriting award if I participate in any, unlike my usual giraffe-like scribbled, long, and slim words. Must be censored for eyes which yearn for watching pretty things only.

Sorry, but I'm hopelessly funny.

But that juncture when I wrote this seemed special, I felt like the five hours I spend to adorn this love card was nothing compared to the teenage gurgling love which had captured my heart. But yeah, remember, it was only back in the past, not anymore.

Things change with your growing conscience and so as your beliefs. Not all, but a few sentiments were tremendously shaken by the waves of nothingness and crushed expectations.

For example, without a doubt or ounce of shame, I would love to confess that my handwriting had gotten worse over these three years. But who cares? I only need to tone my words in a convincing yet warming manner to counsel my patients, well that is what the future me- a counselling psychologist would do.

I was settled at my study table. Not to show my determination for studies but the determination to fulfil the promise which I gave to myself years back.

And today is the time to make it happen!

The Valentine's special show was broadcasted on my television and the sensual melody tuned in my ears, adding background music to the memories, which my mind was wavering in front of my vision.

The fact that I haven't changed the interior of my room since my teenage is putting my brain on stake to rewind my high school memories.

And I knew this coming...

I saw a boy sitting on his study desk writing or if we say- carefully placing his heartfelt love upon the paper. He had a big smile that didn't just reach his eyes but also to my lips, but we both held different shades of smiles, of course, the point of view playing the role of a villain and perishing the commonalities in our smiles.

He, after writing the love note out of his overwhelming love for his lover, pushed the paper away from his sight. He removed his spectacles and wiped his teary eyes with the sleeve of his baggy t-shirt, and remorse over his one-sided love tragedy. He always wore baggy clothes, not honouring his love for fashion but out of fear of people noticing his chubby appearance and mocking him once again.

He kept wailing over his failed love- of how he couldn't even confess his feelings- of how he felt a stabbing pain watching his love of life celebrating Valentine's with the playboy of the college. He felt like it was his fault for being so immature, ugly, and unworthy. A part of me still yearns to go back to him and proclaim that it was not him, but the world whom he let judge him.