part 1

background- this is small story of virakhi about a weekend date in this story they have confessed their love for each other about a week ago so all characters are just the same just one new character which is pakhi's sister you will get know more about her once you read the story
---------------------------------------------------------
it was a beautiful saturday morning everyone was asleep our beautiful ship #virakhi were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms
suddenly alarm rang and pakhi was awake she got up from the bed and felt being pulled towards the side of bed she turned and saw virat holding her hand and pulling her towards him she just fell on him both were looking into each other's eyes very deeply and with lot of passion

suddenly virat come into his senses and started pulling her close to him suddenly she started freeing her wrist from his grip virat looked at her with questioning eyes pakhi said, "choro virat".
virat said no. pakhi again said, " choro na virat aaj bohot kaam hai mujhe" but he was not ready to leave her. he said, "tumhe toh roj kaam hota mere liye toh time hi nai hai tumhare paas aaj toh nai chorne waala tumhe mein". she smiled.

he pulled her on him now she was over him she he encircled her hands around his neck he caressed her hair and then her forehead. then he saw her face cutely and placed his lips on hers she also responded and both shared a kiss for a long time. after that they broke the kiss.

both stood up and faced each other pakhi kissed on his forehead while he caressed his back. suddenly they herd a knock on the door. " godu patralekha utho chalo bhar aao". pakhi opened the door and saw ashwini standing there.
she said "tum dono uth gaye ho toh bahar kyun nai aaye?".

pakhi said, "woh aai hum". ashwini cut her in between and said, "acha woh sab choro aur jaldi bahar aao kal ke function ki bahot saari tayaari baaki hai aur godu tum bhi jaldi ready ho kar bahar aao. "ho aai" he said.

after a while both were ready pakhi was sitting in hall wit karishma and sonali whereas virat was sitting on bed in his room cheacking his phone.

suddenly he got a notifiction from google photos titled 'last week' he clicked on his it and saw pictures of him and pakhi with some beautiful red decoration in the background he smiled and recalled "i love you pakhi nahi reh sakta mein tumhare bina tumhi mera pehela pyaar ho i really love you a lot". he said while sitting on his knees. i love you too virat. she replied and both hugged each other tightly .flashback ends yess it was a flashback of their confession.

suddenly he got another notification it was a reminder titled suprise date. some thing just clicked his mind and he said, "ohh aaj toh suprise date thi na" he got up from the bed opened the wadrobe and took out a box from inside hidden under many clothes.

he kept it on the bed and called her "pakhi zara idhar aana". she replied, "ayi virat". when she entered the room he pulled her close to him and gave her the box. she looked at him with questioning eyes. he said, "open it". she opened it and saw a beautiful dress inside it she picked it up and said, " what a beautiful outfit". he smiled and said, "toh jaldi se isse pehen ke ready ho jao i have planned a full day outing for both of us jahan humare alawa koyi nai hoga". "uhm sounds romantic but aaj jana thik nai rehega kyunki kal itna baara function hai ghar mein". he replied, "par nahi mujhe aaj ka din kewal tumhare saath spend karna aur hum kal ke function ke pehele aa bhi chuke hoonge". "ok virat" she replied. both got ready . their outfits

 their outfits

(ok so i am using neiwarya's pics to make it relatable for you guys)

so after getting ready they went downstairs family members saw them and said, "ye tum dono itna taiyaar ho kar kidhar jaa rahe ho?"
virat replied, "wo hum dono aaj ka pura din ek dusre ke saath spend karna chate hein isliye hum bahar jaa rahe hein".
kaku said "mast ha mast! jaror jao aur khub maje karna".
ashwini looked at pakhi who was looking bit worried she said,"jaror jao aur bachhon ke chinta mat karna wese bhi unka plan tha aaj ka pura din aji ke maje karne ka".

pakhi felt relief ashwini smiled. then the got in their car and while fastening seat belt pakhi asked "toh akhir hum jaa kaha rahe hein".
he looked cutely looked at her face and smiled and said, "wese hum both saari jagah jaa rahe hein aur woh sab tumhare liye surprise hai".

she placed her hand on his chin and kissed his cheeks.
she said, "thank you for this day out we really needed it".
"i know", he said.
then he took her hand in his hand kept it on the gear, placed his hand on hers and started driving.
---------------------------------------------------------
that's all for this part. thanks for reading.

precap- virat expresses his guilt.