part 2

scene starts with virat driving the car he drives for a few more minutes and then they reach a sea side cafe. they both came out of the car virat forwarded his hand she kept her hand on his and they both went inside the cafe.

their table was at the side of sea they took their seat and ordered something while their food was arriving they were holding hands and looking at the beautiful sea virat said, "sea kitna sundar lag raha hai na". pakhi said, "yes bohot beautiful hai".

virat tightened his grip on her hands and said, " i really love you a lot pakhi please mujhe kabhi chorke mat jana mein tumhare bina nai rahe sakta mana meine past mein bohot galtiyan ki hai par abb mujhe apni galtiyan realise hogyi hai abb mujhe samaj aa gaya hai ki pyaar ke badle pyaar na mile toh kesa lagta hai mein tumhare bina nai reh paunga i want to be with you only.

pakhi replied, "i know virat ki tumhe apni galatiyon ka pachtawa hai aur tum mujhse bohot pyaar karte ho and so do i and i also want to be with you only". he smiled and kissed her hands.

soon their order arrived they completed their breakfast and walked towards the beach which was just outside the cafe they sat on the beach holding hand watching the beautiful sea with her head over his shoulder.
after some time pakhi was lost in some deep thinking.

virat asked, "kya soch rahi ho?". she said, "nothing virat just see how times have changed?" he asked,"matlab?" she said, "see jab hum pehli baar mile the we were completely strangers who were just helping each other out and now we are like this siting infront of this beautiful sea together holding hands".

virat smiled and said, "yess you are right yaar how times have changed pehele humne toh ummed hi chor di thi ki hum iss janam mein mil bhi payenge but jo likha tha wo ho hi gya pehele when i saw you getting married to samrat my heart broke in many pieces then when I got married to sayi i don't know why paar mein tumhe ignore karne laga so that you can stay happy with samrat and ussi beech mujhe aesa lagne laga ki i love sayi par sach toh ye hai ki maine tumhare siva kisi se pyaar nai kiya i have always loved you only".

pakhi replied, "isliye toh ye safar tye karne ke baad hum finally saath hai when we got married for the adoption humne toh  ummed hi chor di thi ki humara rishta baaki couples ki tarha ho bhi payenge ya nhi but finally realized our love for each other and came together i really love you a lot". she smiled.

virat smiled at said, "i love you too" with that he kissed the corner of her head while her head rested on his shoulder. he said, "toh abb hum next location par chale?" "ok per wo location hai kiya" ,she asked. he said, "i as told you wo bhi ek surprise hai". "ok let's see", she said.

both got in car. virat started driving and after a few mins he stopped the car and gave pakhi a blindfold and asked her put it on. pakhi asked, "par kyu ?" virat said, "bola na surprise hai" "ok", she said and wore the blind fold. after that virat drove for few more mins.
------------------------------------------------------------
precap- an unexpected surprise

that's all for this part hope you liked it do vote and comment thanks for reading.

i know it's a small part but i was busy so i couldn't next part will be a big one sure.
...............................................………............
hello everyone this is my old story which i unpublished for sometime these two ch were published earlier so they are the same but the third ch will be edited with lots of changes so don't forget to read that. posting new chapters soon & maybe a new story too so stay tuned.