Kazuha🍃🌪️ angst,fluff

Gender neutral
Might be a little off from the original game lore.
Angst but ends with fluff ig??
Friends to enemies to lovers (I'm sorry I'm mentally ill.)
___________________________________________

I was close friends with Kazuha and Tomo.
The inseparable trio.
We hanged out everyday causing mischief and just having fun like all teenagers do.
That was until the Raiden Shogun annouced the Vision Hunt Decree.
It was then, that Tomo had to hide as we could not agree on his vision being taken away.
We always agreed on everything, we almost didn't fight.
Well maybe just that once when Tomo stealed a few fresh sunsettias for me and Kazuha from the fruit stand.

This time was different.

Tomo wanted to prove that we, people of Inazuma can decide for ourselves.

We warned him not to do anything stupid.
We were so worried for him.
The day he decided to stand up against Raiden, we didn't know what to do but before we could stop him it was too late.

He was defeated.

The loss and pain we felt was unreal.
I thought I could count on Kazuha, after all he might have not known but I was a fool in love with him.

But he left me too.

All alone to care for myself and grieve our bestfriend.

That's when I received my cryo vision.

But that was years ago.
Gladly since the Traveler came everything got better, Raiden changed and Inazuma started to bloom again.
Of course as a local hero I had my part in fighting next to the Traveler, who I quickly became friends with.
Everyone was talking about the fighting legends.

And it didn't escape my attention that Kazuhas name could be heard as people talked about us.
As much as I hoped I would never see that bastard again, I did see him fight along our side.

I could even feel his eyes trailing after me from time to time, like back then when he cared enough to look out for me.
I'm not saying he's not a good person, all of us saw how he pushed back Raidens sword.
But to me, he is still a traitor.

He got much better in combat and I noticed that he wields an anemo vision. And as I stealed glances at him I could feel myself conflict.
I wanted to hate him so bad, my brain was begging for justice.
But after all I guess I never lost all the love I felt for him.
After everything was over and peace returned, I decided to stay home hoping to avoid seeing him.
My friends wanted to spend some time together and celebrate, but I just couldn't.

All the memories were flooding my brain and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

Tears welling up in my eyes threatening to fall as I held Kazuhas old hat.

Only thing he left behind.

It was middle of the night, another sleepless night.

(HEHE sleepless. Get it? Bc I'm Sleepless. HAHA. Okey I'll shut up, I'm disturbing the tension.)

I decided to take a stroll outside the city to calm myself down.
I was walking alongside the shore, admiring the beautiful moon reflecting in the waters.
Most of the time I'm very perceptive, but lost deep in thought I didn't notice a slightly taller than me figure following my tracks.
As I looked at pair of feet standing in my way, I abruptly stopped.

"I was hoping to see you."

"You..."

"Hello Y/n."

"Go away Kazuha."

You passed by him, trying to avoid a conversation with him.

"Y/n I know you're mad, but please let me explain-"