Kelly's Awakening

Samuel/Kelly

Kelly carefully pushed Samuel's wheelchair through the packed crowd. She was nervously looking around. If it was up to her, the two of them would still be in that loft apartment watching movies, or trying to still come to terms with everything that has happened so far. She glanced at the muscular, yet voluptuous woman wearing a tight black leather corset along with a collar and leash and let out a long frustrated sigh as she approached them. "Hello Kelly, Sammy." her thick Russian accent made her a bit more exotic and she forced out a smile. 

"Olga," she growled and Olga nodded her head in respect before looking at Samuel and she gently touched his head.

"How are you fee..." she barely finished her question before Kelly smacked her hand away. 

"He's fine!" again Kelly snapped, but Samuel smiled at her.

"I'm okay Olga." He answered, "I convinced  my wife to come downstairs to see what the club is about." Olga smiled at him before giving Kelly a sympathetic smile.

"I would be honored Kelly if you would allow me to escort the two of you to a private room so you can observe the double play." Kelly closed her eyes and counted to ten before opening them and nodding. Olga turned around and escorted them through the hall into a small elevator. Kelly glanced down at Samuel to see if he was checking out Olga's ass, but his eyes were too fixated on the stage and the ever-growing crowd to their right. For some reason, this didn't make her feel any better. 

The short elevator ride was filled with awkward silence. She could see that Olga wanted to make small talk, but out of respect, she kept her mouth shut. The doors opened and they were able to be placed on the edge of the balcony just as Catherine stepped onto the center stage. Kelly marveled at the woman wearing a black strapless sheer corset-style bodice that wrapped around the back with a sheer lace overlay that smooths over the hips before flaring around the knees and ending at a romantic floor length. Her hair was loose but full-bodied and she hoped when she was in her late forties, she too would have a body like hers. 

"Masters and Mistresses, Doms and Dominas." the crowd instantly became silent. "The double play is an elimination round. After this comes the final judgment. Normally, our candidates would pick a play partner and work together, demonstrating their talents in working with others." Her hand stretched out to the left and a beam of light shined over Lana and Imanthi. "So these two will be working together." she smiled towards them "and if they fail, they're both eliminated. She pointed to her left and a light shined underneath Marcus "Who is your play partner?" Marcus bowed as low as he could. 

"Grand Mistress Montenegro, the grand court, and fellow guests. My play partner is Mistress Priya Banu from Bombay India." Kelly watched the crown give a standing ovation as a woman much older woman entered the stage wearing a beautiful strapless black formal dress. She placed her hands together and humbly bowed as her jeweled bindi sparkled under the light. Kelly glanced over towards Olga who appeared to be enamored by this woman compelling her to ask Olga who she was. 

"Priya Banu is a master in electric play," Olga stated in a fascinated tone, her eyes staying focused on the stage. "In her sixty-two years on this earth, no one could come close to her level." she licked the bottom of her lip "I wondered how Marcus was able to get her as her partner?"

"He probably just asked her." a voice laughed behind her, causing all of them to turn their heads as Enzio walked in. Again causing Kelly to roll her eyes. "A lot of people are intimidated by Priya. Not Marcus, whenever she was in town he always talked to her. He was never scared." he leaned over and gently touched Samuel's forearm. "How are you feeling?" he asked, his tone was sincere as Samuel simply nodded. He looked at Kelly and tilted his head down before leaving the room without another word.