THE OTHER WOMAN

CESAR

It's funny how life finds a way to change even the greatest among them, but to Cesar, he would always be the man who got "lucky". At the time, Enzio was fresh and new, and he did something that was rare among Doms and Masters. He encouraged and then punished. He was firm and gentle. He mixed the old ways of BDSM with a modern unique twist, and it did freak him out, but he thought by chuckling at the beginning of his scene would send a message that he wasn't afraid of him, and in return; Enzio rushed up to him, grabbed him by the back of his neck, and humiliated him in front of everyone. No one allowed him to forget his humiliation, and because of it; he lost all of his clients. Work became scarce and he resorted to becoming a gigolo and eventually, a pornstar. Rebuilding his career from scratch was an endeavor he never expected and now he has his second chance, but he no longer wanted it.

He looked over at Asuna who was limping and rushed to her side. He hated that he was too rough on her, but she was trying to encourage him to keep moving forward and he realized he was doing this for her. They walked past the five different large glass boxes and he wondered what the hell they had planned for the night. "Asuna!" A woman ran up to her and they shared a hug. She introduced the woman as her half-brother's fiancé, but she wasn't interested in talking to him. She was too focused on Asuna. "I loved your exhibition last night!" she praised, looking at her bruises with envy, and then she showed Asuna the yellow and orange bruise on her left thigh. "I got this last week!" she said proudly.

Cesar then noticed Iminathi standing in one of the corners, idly waiting for someone when he saw Enzio walk out of one of the rooms in the far corner with his fiancé wearing a large thick robe and drying her hair. A few seconds later, she saw Iminathi's slave sneaking into the room and rushing out a second later, holding a small camera. She then smiled, and the two of them ran off giggling, and he had an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach.

KELLY

Kelly sat with crossed arms staring at the flag on the car fluttering violently against the wind as they drove on the highway. She didn't like that Olga was there to pick them up. She was still furious with her for how she had integrated into their lives, all the while she was molesting her husband with a strap-on whenever they were alone. She especially didn't like the way she looked at him. "She is the other woman!" When the car pulled into the large warehouse, the driver assisted her husband out of the car, but Olga simply sat there, and Kelly had decided to sit as well. Samuel knocked on the window as he tried to open the door, but she waved him off, and he listened, lowering his head, and that caused Olga to look at him. "I know you're in love with him," she spat, causing Olga to dart her head forward.

"The love you are thinking is different," she spoke in a caring, endearing voice.

"And how is that different!" Kelly shouted, "You are fucking my husband!"

Olga slowly looked behind her. "My love for him is more spiritual and tentative," she sighed, "My love for him is the same as Enzio's love for his slaves... like a mother to a child."

That caused Kelly to scoff at her comment. "A mother does not fuck her children!" she yelled, "A mother nurtures and protects their children."

"AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING?!" Her voice seemed to amplify inside the vehicle. Olga turned her head, staring at Samuel from afar. "At first it was just punishment. My Master hated him for what he had done to his sister. But as the punishment continued, I saw it. He felt free, and I was drawn to his pain. I wanted to help him, and you know what? I was helping him. He was happier and calmer, and you saw it too. You could try to punish him, but I promise you, it will not be the same. You will have a hard time separating love and punishment, but not me." Olga looked back toward her. "I have no problem moving on. In fact, I had sex with two men last night. That was a first for me, and I enjoyed it. Trust me, being with your husband in a sexual nature is not my goal, and the sooner you get that through your fucking head, the sooner we can go back to help him."