Chapter Fourteen

TALAMASCA CASTE

The next morning, Sabrina slowly walks inside the main room and sees Derek Hale sitting atop of the round table.

"Derek?" Sabrina said.

"Did you really think that you can just walk away from my werewolf pack? You're still apart of it, Sabrina. Whether you wanna be or not." Derek said.

"You're gonna have to kill me then." Sabrina said.

"That's the thing, Sabrina. I don't wanna kill you. You're one of my strongest werewolves." Derek said.

"You could've killed me the second you met me, Derek, but you didn't because you want to hurt Klaus." Sabrina said. "He's finally happy with someone, he's settled down. And now, you, Cora, and Charlotte Petrova wants to mess that up for him."

"Klaus is not the man that he seems to be." Derek said, getting up and slowly walks up beside her. "And neither are you, Sabrina. This Goody two shoes behavior that you have, but I know, and so does, Cora, that there's a inner mischievous wolf within you."

Derek cuts his the palm of his hand with his pocket knife, the smell of blood Sabrina makes her eyes glow golden and small veins underneath her eyes.

"All you have to do is unleash it." Derek said to Sabrina.

Derek and Sabrina exchange annoyed looks at each other, and he knocks her out with a neck snap.

⚜️⚜️

HALE MANOR

Sabrina slowly regains her conscious and finds herself tied up to a tree trunk in the backyard. She looks at both Derek and Cora.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Sabrina asked both Derek and Cora.

"We're doing this my way now." Derek said, walking up to her, gently grabbing her cheeks. "I'm gonna make you more stronger."

Cora walks up to Sabrina with a bottle of blood. Derek squeezes Sabrina's mouth open, with Cora pours some blood into her mouth, and Derek puts his hand over Sabrina's mouth.

Cora flicks Sabrina's throat with her fingers, making Sabrina swallow the blood.

Derek removes his hand from Sabrina's mouth, and unties her. Sabrina falls onto the grassy lawn with the taste of blood in her mouth.