Chapter Seventeen

ROUSSEAU'S

      The next morning, in the empty bar, Sabrina is sitting at the bar counter with her bottle of cream soda.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hi, Sabrina." Gabe greeted her, gently leaning sideways on the bar counter.

"Hey, Gabe." Sabrina greeted back to him. "And I'm sorry that I walked off like that."

"It's alright. You don't have to apologize. I get it." Gabe said.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Sabrina?" Rebekah greeted.

"Hi, Rebekah." Sabrina greeted her sister-in-law.

"Sabrina, I'll meet you back at the HaLe home." Gabe said.

"Okay." Sabrina said.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Rebekah." Sabrina said, hugging her.

"Hi, Love." Rebekah said, hugging Sabrina back. "I'm so sorry."

Sabrina gently pulls away from the hug and looks at Rebekah, a bit confused. "Sorry for what?"

"For this." Rebekah said, and knocks out Sabrina with a neck snap, and vamp-speeded out of the Rousseau's.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That afternoon, Sabrina regains her conscious and finds herself laying on the bed in Klaus's and hers bedroom.

Sabrina and Rebekah exchange looks at each other.

"What the hell, Rebekah?" Sabrina said.

"I'm sorry, Love. But I had to." Rebekah replied. "You're not yourself, Sabrina. You've been partying and drinking blood. This isn't who you are. You're not this person."

Sabrina slowly gets up to her feet, looking at Rebekah with a straight face. "You're right. I am this person, Bekah. By the way, how's Marcel? Are you guys on and off? He's probably moved on with another pretty lady and you're left with nothing."