Chapter Twenty-Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

At 6:00 AM in the early morning, Klaus lays in bed, underneath the bedcover, asleep, by himself.

Klaus's Dream

In the darkness of the St. Anne's Church fighting gym, Klaus is looking up around at the hysterically, cheering vampires in the retractable bleachers.

Out of nowhere, Mikael grabs Klaus in a headlock from behind. "Hello, boy." and slings Klaus across the room, making Klaus smash onto a table.

"Mikael." Klaus said, slowly sitting up sideways, with bruises on his face.

"You're nothing. A Pathetic weakling you are?! Undeserving of anyone's love?!" Mikael exclaimed. "The bastard son of the Mikaelson's?!"

Mikael saunters up to Klaus, and crouches down to him. "You. Are. Nothing."

And Mikael plunges his hand into Klaus's heart, causing Klaus to grunt. Mikael chuckles, menacingly, and Klaus faints.

Everything goes dimmed with hysterical cheering vampires and dark gray silicone rubber sheets over their heads.

And Sabrina slowly gets up to her feet, exclaiming Klaus's name.

"Klauuussss?!" Sabrina exclaimed.

Awakening from his nightmare, Klaus looks at the picture frame of him and Sabrina small smiles on his nightstand.

Klaus stares at the picture frame of him and Sabrina, gloomy, but is still determined to save the woman he loves.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Sabrina is at her deceased best friend's, Camille O'Connell's, grave.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Sabrina?" Marcel said.

Sabrina glances at her best friend, Marcel. "Hey, Marcel."

"Haven't been seeing you around lately. I assume that you've been with The HaLe Wolves." Marcel said.

"Yeah, I know." Sabrina replied. "And I'm pretty sure that you already know that I've become a blood addict."

"Yeah. Klaus told us." Marcel said, and slowly walks up to her. "And speaking of Klaus, he's pretty miserable over the breakup. Will you two reconcile?"

"Maybe." Sabrina said.

"Come to Slater's and Jesse's wedding." Marcel said to her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 (BOOK 05) 🎉