Animatronic Dave Theory (REAL!!1!!1!1!)

This theory was made because of my indescribable love for wheelchair twink

You know that one song where Dave works as a security guard and has to survive?

Ik that song was probably a joke or some type of filler but then I thought, what if it was Canon?

We all know Dave, he's got anxiety problems and he's an adorable asshole. If he can't control his own powers or even his own emotions, who is to say he can survive Five Nights at Freddy's without getting a sort of anxiety/panic attack. He might likely panic too much which would result in the animatronics likely killing him on the first or second night already. But then comes the question...who would be the one to revive him as a robot?

Most of you might think William Afton or Henry Emily, but I honestly doubt they know Dave personally enough to revive his soul into an animatronic. They either needed some convincing or blackmailing. And who would better fit that job than Bambi?...Muko fits that job much better actually, as he and Dave were formerly Science Lab partners and I doubt Bambi knows how to blackmail someone.

And thus, Dave has been revived as an animatronic! But they didn't use his soul to revive him, which is why there were some inconveniences in his personality.

So then where's the real Dave? Well, he's really pissed off at the fact that both Muko and Bambi seem to be fine with replacing Dave with a stupid robot who isn't even him. So his rage turns him into Expunged.

Okay, that's it.

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!