Chapter II

Blaise Zabini walked confidently through the forgotten corridors of Hogwarts. He was headed for one of the unused classrooms. Without hesitation he approached and pushed open the brown door.

As soon as he entered, he noticed a large blanket on which two figures were sitting. One of them was a girl with black hair who was looking at him curiously - Pansy Parkinson. The other one was a boy with gray eyes and blond hair who was examining a thick volume of a potions book.

"Draco." The Slytherin greeted his friend. He was almost surprised to see him, considering how rarely he came. They were never very close friends, but they knew how to appreciate each other's company.

"You finally showed up, we've been waiting for you forever. I left some gossip from our beloved school specially for you." The girl smiled at him in her characteristic I know more than you way.

"Anything of particular importance?" Blaise stepped closer to them and sat on the edge of the blanket.

"Just a few minor topics." Pansy replied. Draco finally put the book down and lay down next to them staring at the ceiling.

"You can start."

"One of the second-graders demolished the door in charms classroom  on the second floor, and by demolished I meant blew it up." Blaise smiled slightly. "Cho Chang cast on one of the Ravenclaw Oscausi, but no one knows why-"

"Oscausi? Isn't that some kind of black magic?" Zabini asked.

"Yes. This spell glues the lips of the person it is cast on." Malfoy explained.

"Something else?"

"Actually yes. Dumbledore plans to increase the house points for helping others study. This is to encourage integration, better relationships between students, and so on."

"Something like tutoring?" The girl nodded.

"I mean, extra points will always come in handy. Especially when it comes to the House Cup." The friends looked at each other.

Ronald and Hermione were sitting together in the desk during Transfiguration class trying to understand the next formula.

The boy tried to concentrate on the lesson, but he couldn't. He was still dizzy and had droopy eyelids from his earlier nap.

"Psst, Herm. Do you know Blaise Zabini?" The redhead asked as the teacher turned her back on them.

Without enthusiasm , the girl pulled away from the professor's lecture and looked at Ron, with the way she did every time he dared to interrupt her during class.

"I know him from potions. He's a Slytherin, has one of the better grades, arrogant, flirty and hardly talkative. Apparently, he likes to get into fights. Why do you ask?"

"I ran into him in the hallway today." He replied, running his fingers through the messy hair.

The girl thought as if she wanted to say something more about it, but no words came out of her mouth.

"Mr. Weasley, am I interrupting you? Perhaps you'd like to replace me?" Minerva McGonagall asked. Ronald shook his head quickly in response and looked down at his hands.

"I thought so too. As I was saying, Headmaster Dumbledore decided to triple the points for houses for helping weaker students in their homework. Weasley, this may be your chance to save your transfiguration and potions grades."