PART 13

Scene 1

Karan turns towards Teja and notices that her eyes are full of tears and she has still not come out of what happened     today . Karan goes close to her , puts his hand on the either sidee of her face ...wipes off her tears with his thumb ...He moves closer and closer to her and whispers in her ear " MAI HOON NA " ...This makes Teja shiver and her heartbeat becomes audible to Karan...Karan slides down his face near Teja's chin ...Teja closes her eyes ...Karan is in no mood to control himself ...He moves ahead and their lips finally touch ...The softness of Teja's lips held Karan for a longer time and they are deep in the moment that none of them takes a step back ....Teja and Karan are fully into each other when suddenly Teja overhears Nishant coming out of his tent ....

Teja comes back in her senses and goes back to her tent  running. Karan is all lost ..He has no clue of what happened and how ...

Nishant : Karan ......Karan ....tu sunn raha hai ...kidhar khoya hua hai voh bhi itni raat ko ?

Karan : O tu ...tu kyu jaag gaya ....? Mujhe bass thodi garmi chahye thi isliye yahan baitha tha .

Nishant : Acha ab aaja sone ....Thand lag jaayegi ...Kal subah vaise bhi hotel ke liye nikalna hai ...

Karan : Haan chal .

Scene 2

Everybody is up . Its time to get back to hotel .
Karan : Teja kahan hai ?

Adaa : Voh to 1 ghanta pehle hi Kushal ke saath nikal gayi.

Karan : Kyu jaldi chale gaye voh ?

Nishant : Aray yaar , aagaya hoga koi kaam tu chal ..help karaade . Humein bhi nikalna hai .

They reached the hotel where Karan leaves no stone unturned to talk to Teja . But Teja is kinda ignoring him and not letting him come close to her .

Karan : Teja kya hua hai tujhe ? Mujhe ignore kyu kar rahi hai ?

Teja : Nai ...mai ...nai toh ...mai kyu ignore karungi tumhe ?

Karan : Kyu ka toh patah nahi par kar rahi ho (holds her waist and get her close to him ...)
Kya baat hai ?

Teja ( looking here and there) : Kuch bhi nai hua hai Karan ....koi aajayega ...chodo mujhe please .
Karan : Kuch nahi hua hai toh nazrein kyu chura rahi ho . Yahan dekho aur phir batao ki kuch nai hua.