PART 17

Scene 1

Karan rushes down the stairs and ask the watchman if Tejasswi has reported to the office or not .
Watchman tells him that she had reported an hour ago already .

The lift caught Karan's eyes and he calls the maintenance boy to get the lift checked . Once the lift opens , he finds Tejasswi fainted on the lift floor . He takes her up in his arms and tries to wake her up ...He checks out her pulse which he is not able to catch ..Finding no other way , he uses the Mouth to Mouth resuscitation technique and in few moments Teja finally takes a deep breath and came back in senses . Karan takes her to the hospital where she is connected to glucose drip .

Karan : Dekh liya na khaane ka nateeja ...itna bhi zaalim nahi hu mai ki tum subah breakfast ke liye bhi nahi ruki .

Teja : Mai samjhi tum phir kal ki tarah suna doge isliye ...I am sorry.

Karan : Tumhe acha lagta hai na mujhe iss tarah daraana . Ab rest karo mai soup laata hu .
(Gets back with the soup)
Chalo munh kholo ...mai pilaata hu

Teja : Mujhe nahi peena yeh ...Chalo na chalte hai wapas ...mai ab theek hu .

Karan : Chup chaap munh kholo ....uske baad chalte hai ..pehle yeh finish karo ...

Teja : Par yeh acha nahi hai .

Karan : Hospital mai yehi milta hai aur yehi peena padta hai . Chaahe shaam tak yahin baithna pade lekin jab tak soup khatam nahi hoga tab tak hum nahi jaarahe . END OF THE DISCUSSION.

Scene 2

Karan takes Teja home and takes a leave from office to look after her . As it is only 12pm , nobody is at home ..everyone is out for work . Karan asks her to take rest and sits besides her.

Teja : Pehle toh tum mujhe yeh batao tumhe sab ke saamne mujhe kiss karne ki kya zaroorat thi ?

Karan : Ussey CPR technique kehte hain naaki kiss .

Teja : Lips toh touch kare na phir chaahe CPR ke liye hi sahi . Mujhe samajh hi nai aata tumhara kuch... pehle thoda torture karte ho phir mujhe kuch zara sa bhi hojaata hai toh aise pareshaan hote ho jaise mai tumhari patah nahi kaun hu. Tum saabit kya karna chaahte ho ( And she goes on speaking without listening to Karan )

Karan moves closer to her while she speaks and he kissed her like she wanted to be kissed, like no other guy had ever kissed her, soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose in her cheeks as her tongue touched his , quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid
lightning that reached through both of them.

Teja was clueless and Karan broke the kiss , made her rest on the bed comfortably and left the room.
Teja still trying to figure what happened and she fell in a deep sleep .