PART 20

Scene 1

Next day , Teja tries to ask Karan about last night and why he left the party without her . Karan being angry on her intimacy with Sam shouts at her and asks her to never show herself up infront of him anywhere and be with any man be it Sam or anyone . Tears rolled down her eyes and she leaves the scene .

Later that day , Karan walks down to the parking area where he overhears Sam talking to someone on phone .

Sam : Yaar uss Tejasswi ko toh mai chodta nahi ..Maine maanga hi kya tha bass ek raat uske saath ...iss baat pe usne mujhe thappad maar diya ............Aray nai nai aise thodi chodta ...maine bhi dhakail diya tha usko aur kiss krne ki koshish kari thi par patah nai kaise nikal gayi ....Chal na kab tak bhaagegi ... Tu bata teri wali ka kya hua ...( and he sits in his car and leaves)

Karan hearing this regrets on having shouted on Teja so bad . He tries to talk to her but she ignores him completely . After the working hour , he goes to teja , holds her hand and drags her and makes her sit in his car .

Karan : Mujhe patah chal gaya ki voh Sam tumhare saath voh sab forcefully kar raha tha . Ussey toh mai chodunga nahi . I am sorry maine galat samjha aur voh sab dekh ke vahan se chala gaya .

Teja : Yeh aapka masla nahi hai ...Mai khud hi handle karlungi.

Aap toh galat samajh ke wahan se nikal pade ....ussey rokna bhi gawaara nahi samjha.

Karan : Mujhe laga tum log thoda private time spend kar rahe ho ...Anyways ussey toh mai kal nipat ta hu .

Teja : Maine kaha na aapko koi lena dena nahi iss sab se .

Karan : Lena dena hai . Koi tumhe tumhari ijazat ke bina haath nahi laga sakta ...infact tumhari ijazat leke bhi nahi laga sakta ...Mere alawaa koi bhi nahi .

Teja : Iss baat ka kya matlab hua ?

Karan : Joh bhi tum samjho ...meri ijazat ke bina aaj ke baad tum kahin nahi jaogi aur kisi se nahi milogi .

Teja : Toh ab mujhe isme bhi aapki permission leni hai ...iss pe bhi rok tok lagaayenge .

Karan : Haan kyuki mai nahi desakta tumhe kisi aur ke saath .

Teja : Aur voh kyu .

Karan : Itni bewaqoof toh nahi ho tum...Har baat explain karni padti hai ... I love you Idiot ... I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you.

I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. Every time I look at you, the words came out the same... I love you!

(Goes close to her )

These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one man for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart.

You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way.

(Goes even more closer , takes her face in his hands )

I don't want to wake up one day and regret not trying to speak out what I feel . I need to do this for myself , for my heart and soul . I need to know , I need to hear you say it .

Say you dont have feelings for me . Say that when I look into your eyes like this you dont feel anything .Say that its all in my head . Say I misread things and You dont love me ?

Teja : (not blinking her eyes for a second )

Sach bataon ? Tumse bhi aur khudse bhi ?

Karan : Batao !

Teja : I do love you ...I can't even express how much of me loves you . I am in love with every single thing about you .When you get me closer to you and kiss me , I just dont care about anything else except you and me .

I think about you every fucking day . It's actually strange being able to love and hate someone at the time . All the fortunes on the planet would make no difference without you being there .I'd preferably bite the dust in your arms than go on living without you. I love you more than until the end of time. You cause me to feel warm, protected, and adored. You are the cover that I need to be folded over me always.I wish there were nothing else on the planet to do aside from losing myself in your eyes. I could do that for eternity. I love you.

Karan hearing all this removes the minute gap between them and kissed her . This time , Teja reciprocated back . Karan put his hand behind her head and strokes her hair in a reassuring way . Flutter within , lump in her throat and violent heartbeat as he pressed a little harder against her lips . Adrenaline rush . So much of it that she nearly forgot to breathe , her eyes jumping from his lips to his eyes .

He winked at her and says " KYA ABHI BHI YEH EK WEAK MOMENT THA AUR AB YOU ARE GOING TO IGNORE ME LIKE YOU DID BEFORE "

Teja : Voh toh mujhe laga tha tumhare liye koi badi baat nahi hogi aur mai baad mai hurt hojaongi isiliye ignore kara .

Karan : Mai tumhe kabhi hurt kar hi nahi sakta ...aur mere hote huay bhi koi tumhe takleef nahi desakta ...Ab toh sab theek haina hamare beech ...Ab toh tum Kushal se nahi chipkogi na .

Teja : Dont tell me tumhe Kushal se jealousy hoti hai ...

Karan : Kyu nai honi chahye ...Voh tumse itna free hojaata hai jealousy toh hogi hi .

Teja : Hum sirf ache dost hai aur koi baat nahi hai .

Karan : Tumhara toh sahi hai par kahin voh tum pe lattu hua toh ...

Teja : Aisa kuch nahi hoga ...ab ghar chalen Late horaha hai .

Karan : Haan chalte hai .