Chapter 17

Miles P.O.V

Month 2, Week 2, Day 2, Around 12:00 P.M

"Do I even want to know how you managed this?"

Joseph asked, looking up at me. Currently I was sitting in a tree, wrapped around the branches in such a way that it looked like I was tangled around them.

It was a skill I had learned when I first started climbing trees, and a skill I didn't not plan to let go.

"Probably not, the amount of times I scrapped my belly was probably near fifteen times" I said, grinning sheepishly as Joseph growled low in his throat about the idea of damage to my stomach.

"Well, unmagic yourself down here, I don't want you to fall" Joseph said, glaring at me. I smirked and proceeded to climb down in the most heart attack inducing -for Joseph- way possible.

He picked me up once my paws hit the ground and carried me inside, grumbling all the way to himself about how I was 'such a idiot'. I proceeded to remind him that I was his idiot and he lowly snarled at me before sitting down in his office chair -with me being in his lap- and looking through emails.

I had no idea why he always had to do so much paperwork and look through so many emails every day, it was like the world was out to get him. As always, he slipped a fucking sedative in my drink.

I yawned and gently rubbed my belly, wondering if my Pcub-s- was capable of at least hearing my heartbeat, and if I was having one Pcub or multiples. It wasn't noticeable if you didn't look really closely but there was a slight change, even though it literally looked like I had just been lazing around for the past two weeks -even though I have not-.

On the more, fuck this shit I'm out side of changes, I'm pissed about the fact that my nipples are going to be sensitive in the later months and for a little while after birth. Like I get that females can lactate, and I can a little but not enough to feed my damn Pcub, so why does it have to be fucking sensitive?

I flicked my tail and grumbled to myself, stretching out slightly on Joseph's lap but making sure not to stretch to much or else I fall off his lap.

I saw a lump in his pants and promptly nipped it, I knew full fucking well it was his dick, I was just irritated at it briefly. He howled and promptly shoved me off his lap, cupping his junk and whimpering softly to himself.

Now, nipping can be pleasurable or painful, for the safety of your junk I hope all nice males get the pleasurable nip, the painful one can seem like a full fucking bite if you are painfully nipped on a sensitive part of your body -like your dick-.

Joseph realized he had shoved me off and gently scooped me up, whispering how sorry he was to me. I didn't really care about being shoved but I'm glad he realized what he had done and apologized for it, it means his not a dick-head like dear neighboring Alpha Bob.

Speaking of Bob, he hasn't threatened our pack for a little bit but I'm expecting him to soon, maybe tomorrow, who knows.

Month 2, Week 2, Day 2, Around 2:33 P.M

I was lazing around beside Kelsey, you was excitedly talking about his son, who was due in around two weeks. I was betting when I saw -and heard- Kelsey giving birth I probably would start regretting my life choices, but not agreeing for Joseph's dick to destroy my ass, that was one choice I would never regret.

"So, what are you going to name him?" I asked, raising one hand-paw toward the ceiling and examining it.

"I don't know first name, but, with your and Joseph's permissions, I would like his middle names to be both of yours" Kelsey said, and I started at him with slight shock. Giving your child someone else's name as a middle name was one of the lucky persons best days in life, and he had just proposed for that honor to be bestowed upon me.

"Yes... Even if Joseph doesn't agree, I do agree" I wh ispered, smiling wildly at Kelsey. Kelsey smiled right back and wagged his tail, clearly happy with my answer. I knew just hot to repay him, to give him the same honor. But I would spring it upon him once I was farther along, at the current moment I didn't know if I was having multiples or not.

Month 2, Week 2, Day 2, Around 9:49 P.M

Me and Joseph were currently flopped down on our bed, Joseph ranting to me about the idiots in the other packs. I snorted at some of the idiocy, for example one guy apparently thought setting fire to his tail and running into our territory was a good idea, I'm pretty sure the dude will be keeping his head down for awhile, at least until the fur on his tail and ass grows back.

I cuddle against Joseph and dozed off as he talked on, acknowledging what he said but also just simply enjoying his presence.

I enjoyed my life, and wouldn't change a single thing, not even my coloring anymore. I had grown to accept my fur and eye color, as odd as it may be.

I rumbled softly deep in my chest as I feel into a deeper sleep, feeling happy and at peace.

____________________________________________________________________

Bit of a calmer chapter, thought I'd give y'all a break from crazy/hyper Miles.

🍵

Hope you enjoyed and see you Honey Kittens in the next chapter.

Please remember to vote if you feel up to it!

Comment if you feel comfortable speaking out!

Criticize me if you see a glaring issue that isn't addressed!
____________________________________________________________________