The Puppet

On a day of a small town,an entertainment center was propped for children in the mediate hospital center.The puppeteer was named Charles,and Al the puppet.But something was Off about Al...

One hot afternoon Charles and Al are entertaining some children."So Al old pal,Wanna show these kids some magic card tricks?"Charles looked over to his faithful wooden champ."Lets go and show them a real show!"Al exclaims with a rhyme.So Charles sets the cards in the right places."Alright Al pick a card from each deck please"Al grabs a card from each set of card decks."Ok let me have those Al"Al did what he was told.Charles took all the decks together shuffling the cards Al picked out.Once done Charles picked the card on the top of the deck."Is this one of your cards?"Charles asks."Nope thats not my card keep looking and you'll find it in notime"Al riddled."Hm i wonder,hey kids do you know where they are in the deck?"Charles asks.While he turns his attention to the children,Al spits out the cards he picked,but...there was also blood.The children screech in fear and point to Al.Charles turns and sees blood leaking from Al's mouth and eyes.Charles knew that it was his blood because he feels himself getting drained.Charles slumps on a chair,his once strong complexion is now wrinkly skin and bones showing.A hideous laugh comes from Al,"Hows that feel ya bastard! doesn't feel nice!"Al's voice goes from a cute tomboy accent to a demonic deep voice.Al snaps his neck to the children now quivering in fear."Hey children!"Al playfully says,"Run"His deep voice reappears again.All the children run to the door to find it locked.They then run to the window to escape the horror that damn doll has brought them.The windows open,children start to fall from the three story building.As the children,all the children in that room fall to the ground,you can hear their bones crack and blood leaked around them.Some of the children still in the building but not in that room,Start forcefully goadging out their eyes and piercing into there stomachs.Forcefully ripping at their bodies.The adults panic and try to stop them but,the children would bite or try and kill them.Finally with the adults rushing out of the hospital and Running over the dead children carcasses.Al smiles wide looking at the other end of the room,"Have a nice day every....BODY!"He cackles like a madman.