The corn feild

A family of 6 lived on a farm that the farmer (father) was very serious on his corn feild.

Every once a year,the farmer crops his corn,harvesting the corn.But this year a flauk of crows has made is coozy in his corn feild.This infuriated the farmer and he decided to make a scarecrow.He used special fabric his wife bought from a shady fabric store.With stuffing it with straw and cotton balls.He even gave it a hat and put a skull in for the head.A stitched smile to make it look creepy.The two kids,his daughter (oldest) and his son (baby of family).The daughter went to the scarecrow and talked about her feelings.Making the scarecrow smiles more Everytime she visited.But later on the years she only visited once per week.Then she finally visited after a year.The scarecrow thought she was going to talk about how she felt but instead talked about her Boyfriend.Boyfriend? The scarecrow tilts his head.Then getting furious,deep inside he felt his non existant heart break in two.Then..Zalgo came along."Just capture her boyfriend's soul in here and you may move like a human and speak like one forever"
Zalgo gave him a scythe to use to get the soul of the boyfriend.

Scarecrow smiles widely and he killed the boyfriend.Making him put on the wooden stake cut open.The scarecrow hid and saw his crush,the love of his life see what he has done.She...cries."D-don't cry my sweet,I have own over your heart"He steps out startling her."W-who are you?!"She screamed."I am the scarecrow remember?"He frowns."You killed him?!?"."please don't yell love"He calmly spoke."No! Stay back you monster! I hate you!"She blurted out.He then growls lowly "Well if you hate me then I hate you.."He pulled out his scythe and swiped at her.She screams and she starts a fire on a stick "Stay back I have fire!!"She screams.He runs off afraid of fire.He then lands in the middle where a wishing well was.He gasps and crawls in with his scythe.

There was no scarecrow like himself.Killing for love isn't an answer.But what is,killing for sadisffaction IS worth doing.
Scarecrow was now..Zalgo's minion.