The staircase attic

People say...never go in ms.Hubbber's haunted house...

But a group of college students went in anyway.Their names are Drake,Cody,Susan,Chris,and Linda and Jack.

It was Friday and yes..it was the thirteenth.They just unpacked and are in their beds.A strange clawing noise could be heard.Jack got up and found a flashlight,turning it on and walking out.Susan wakes up and looks at her door who was being clawed at.A hiss was heard..the door started to open.Suddenly Susan reaches out for the door then Jack bursts through scaring Susan."What the hell Jack?!"She screamed at him."Haha sorry I heard a scratching noise and a hiss though"Jack said."Let's go check it out!"Susan ran to Linda's room.But...Susan saw her friends carcass shredded and mangled.She screams in terror.Cody runs in and hugs his sister."Cody! She's dead!"Susan sobs in terror."It's ok it's ok...just go to-"Cody was cut off by a baby crying then drake screaming.Tge three ran and saw drake's body in half and someone was playing with his intestines.It was a man with a skull mask and he turns.The three run and hear Chris getting killed.They ignore it and the skull man disappears.Susan then is turned to stone.Jack and Cody run up to see a the skull man again only his head was the skull.They then started to turn to stone.An evil cackle and he puts on his mask,disappearing and same with everyone only stone statues were in the attic..........

In life iutside that house nobody went in........ms.Hubber's haunted house.....