The Hybrid(Creepypasta)

This is a story of a creature created to be the ultimate hybrid,her code name is Ryko the Chimera. She was made at an old laboratory building that had a program to create inhuman hybrids for the sake of science and to create the first super soldier. Although that program might have just made one of the most unstable and dangerous experiments in science history. One of the scientists would go into her room for a daily check up and review,the scientist was named Dr.Heartmen. When the daily check up and review would arrive,the others in a hidden room would record as a daily log to see how the hybrid was doing. As the years progressed,she was corrected by slight flaws within herself by further experimenting on her and injecting new serums. They strap her down while doing so because of her struggling and screaming in terror and pain. Once they've finished they would place her back in her room,letting her scream and cry,she would often start to scratch the walls,bang on them and scream,crying. They named these moments her 'tantrums' as it would last for hours until she looses her voice. Until it got to the point were she bit someone while experimenting on her to correct her flaws. Others tried to make her let go,sadly the person who had gotten bit was drained of all their blood and fluids,making their skin pail and their body to shrivel like a wilted flower. This was named as her black outs. The older she got,the more unpredictable and dangerous she became,the scientists took safety measures by placing restraints onto her forearms,caphs,her neck and sadly her head with a mouth guard due to her excessive attempts to bite.

Dr.Heartmen was the only doctor who Ryko would trust,and often when she was around,Ryko would instantly calm down. Often it seemed like Dr.Heartmen  was a mother to ryko,as she would often cling to her for comfort. Sadly her connection with Dr.Heartmen was severed,Dr.heartmen  died in a car crash in the way to the laboratory. Ryko began to notice Dr.Heartmen's absence making her to into a grieving rage,at first she thought they forced her out but came to the truth about her death. Ryko couldn't contain herself,basically losing her sanity,the facility was forced to lock her up into a room where she spend the next year's in isolation. Heavily chained,she was isolated from the world,silence filled the laboratory as Ryko started to struggle less and less and started to think more and more. Coming to the mindset of cooperation and development,her intelligence began to make her see things a lot differently,although what she craved was freedom. They modified her helmet restraint to cover her eyes as it calmed her down more,she adapted to sense others life sources and listening around her to navigate.

Although what those who weren't aware,she was figuring out a way to escape,she slightly pulled on the chains ever so often,testing their durability. Until the day came,with one swift yank,she managed to break the chains that connected her to the walls,she rushed to the door. While security guards rush to go restrain her,sadly were crushed as she broke through the door with a powerful headbutt. She darts towards the exit,only for it to be blocked off by the guards,in came her second phase of the plan,killing. Shadow arrows shoot towards them,piercing their abdomen straight through,while shadow hands dismember others literally painting the whole place in red,bodies littered the ground in many rooms as she passed to reach the exit. Finally bursting out of the building,the sky was very with rain pouring down on the ground heavily,wind gusts in different directions violently shaking the trees causing the leaves to russel. Ryko didn't think,she just ran,barefoot and only wearing the body suit she came in,anything to get away from that awful place,she darted into the forest...And that was the last she was reported going to....

Years later however a small group of people decided to check out the now abandoned old laboratory for themselves,as the nearby city have been spreading rumors about that place. The small exploration research group consisted of a camera man,a researcher and a friend for extra muscle. "Come on you guys,Pat,make sure you're getting all of this" the leader of the group says as they walked along the fenced facility,looking for a way in without having to climb the 9 foot chain fence. As Pat servayed the perimeter with the camera one of them shouted "hey guys! I found a way in!" Alex, the muscle of the group called to them. Pat and the leader soon raced over to were Alex was. Pat took a shot of the fence hole opening,it looked as if it were torn open but what could possibly have been able to do this??. The three pressed forward as the leader,Sam led them inside,the outside walls had been grafittied over by whoever stumbled upon the place.

The boys continued to look around,Pat point the camera around certain spots that had old blood stains,and they were covering almost every room. If not then there were bodies that were untouched but we're now barin bone with slight flesh but not so much. "Jesus...what happened here...?" Alex asks, slightly feeling uneasy with the large amounts of blood stains and dead bodies. "It looks as if something attacked them" Pat mutters. "Well whatever it is,it's long gone now" Sam replies,as he pointed his flashlight at certain objects as he looked around. They all soon stumble upon the room where the so called experiment was held in,all of them could make out the broken door,chains and scratches on the walls. They all started to feel creeped out,wondering who was in this room,and,why?. They needed answers,so all three decided to move on to look for more evidence of what exactly happened.

Soon they found the main office,looking through it,they saw old files and video tapes all on one person,Ryko. They opened the files and read the notes,reports,and information about the program that took place to create Ryko as they only knew she was a creature of the facility. Upon reading the files with every report,info,notes,they began to understand more about it. "So they were playing god by creating that...thing that was in that room we saw?" Alex asks trying to understand what the hell was going through the minds of the people who worked in this place. "Apparently so" Sam replies,closing the files. Looking at the tapes,they found a tv still working next to the desk and decided to put the first one in. Turning on the tv the screen turned on,the three listened and watched closely.

Tape 1,the tape showed ryko in a sleep state in a large test chamber as a fetus. They described the plan and what the future held for her. That she would be the greatest creature ever created,Sam fast forward the tape and it soon ends with them letting her out of the chamber as she was now an infant.
Tape 2,were the daily check ups,showing what was wrong with her and specified it further with the woman named Dr.Heartmen. They would see the relationship between the two,and they were quite close.
Tape 3,was when the daily check ups were done,they were experimenting on her,all three boys were greatly disturbed by the footage because of all the torment Ryko went through.
Tape 4, was when she started to get more unstable and put on the restraints,and when Dr.Heartmen was gone,they chained her and locked her up,putting her in isolation. They noticed her struggling less and less as the tape continued to roll. The three also noticed Erik testing out the chains,soon yanking and breaking them. She broke out making the camera cut off short with the faculty members panicking and rushing out of the room.

Once that last tape ended,the three were left with their imaginations to play out the rest in their head. The sheer thought of all of this was a lot to take in,and very disturbing, "did you get all of that?" Sam asks Pat, "ya I did" he replied. Suddenly the three of them heard footsteps causing them to panic and quickly rush out of the room to the exit. As Alex looked back,they the footsteps grew louder and closer,he could make out the sound of chains rattling against the floor. He then saw,it was Ryko, now terrified, Alex began to run for his life "Go! Go!" Alex tells in fear as the others race to the exit, hoping that Ryko won't catch up. The camera cuts off then back on when they had ran up the large hillside ways away from the building. Exhausted and scared,the three boys stopped for a test to catch their breath. "I...think we lost her..." Sam mutters, his hand onto a free while he was bent over,his heart thumping hard on his chest like it was going to explode,his lungs demanding for oxygen to match his heart beat. Pat then hears something,instinctively he pointed his camera where the noise was coming from only for him and Sam to witness Alex being dragged into the woods screaming in terror. Sam and Pat begin to run,hearing Alex being dismembered and bones snapping.

They've never been this scared before nor have they been chased,soon they were able to escape the clutches of death,arriving at the town they lived in. It was Midnight and cold out,Sam and Pat decided to bury the camera to hide the evidence that they went to the place. Apparently when they looked back at that night,they realized she was after the camera more than them,although they wouldn't have hung around to find out since they were being chased and one of them getting killed. But that was the last time they saw her,and that the rumors were true,those people did try to play god,and ended up creating a ruthless killing machine that now roams woodlands and the old facility. Never again would anyone set foot in there again...