1

It was an emotional moment for the Ahluwaliyas, Suriji, BC and Rajveer. A long war had been won for that creature who was now showing his 32s from his picture shining on the wall of fame. But all this while Rajveer could see Naina hiding from his gaze who's reason was unknown to him. Deciding to confront her he reached in front of Naveen's picture where she was standing from long alone, after the crowd had dispersed.

"Naina" he called out

"Aapko pataa hai mai kitna darr gyi thi" she said without turning around and with a shaky voice

"Chaar din se gayab thhe, na koi, message na koi letter, din mei das das baar aapke darwaze prr aayi prr harr baar aapki bajaaye maine lock ko payaa. Har class ke baad, har ghante aati thi, ki shayad aap mille. Aur phir all of a sudden I get a summon from the court, and i find you, laying under wires in a hospital. " She continued

"Mujhe kuch inputs mille thhe and i followed them" he tried reasoning

Turning to him she asked again "to aap bataa nahi sakte the ? aapko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se kisi ko farak nahi padega ? Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat aapke hone na hone se farak padta hai. Mujhe farak padta hai."

That came as a shock for him, all this while when he was thinking he was alone, there was someone thinking of him, for him. There was this moon shinning for him, illuminating the dark sky.

"Naina, mai wo" he was thinking of an excuse.

"Naina bulate hai na mujhe, baakiyon ko cadet keh krr refer karte hai, to kya aapka farz nahi tha mujhe apna maan ne ka jaise mai aapko apna maanti hu. Haq jata ti hu, gussa karti hu, dard baant ti hu, khushiyaan baant ti hu, kya aapka yeh haq nahi tha ??"

"Hamesha akela rahaa hu Naina, aur haq kisko kehte hai, wo to Naveen ke baad jaise bhool hi chuka hu" he opened up. "Koi nahi tha mujhe apna kehne waala"

"Kya mai nahi thi ?"

"Darr lagta hai, kaheen tumhe kho na du. Kuch thoda zyada paane ki daurr mei kahi Jo hai, wo bhi na kho du"

"Aap kuch nahi khoyenge Rajveer sir, ek baar koshish to kijiye. You deserve more than you have. You deserve all the happiness of this world. You deserve your want"

"I like you Naina" he finally confessed. "Bohot pehle se, shayad tabse jab se like karna, chahna ya pasand karna kya hota Mai define bhi nahi kar sakta tha. Your confidence, your guts you, yourself. I just like everything about you. And then I learnt. What love actually is. Kisi aur ke liye jeena kya hota hai wo Maine seekha jab tum mujhe mili. I found the goal to live and not just breathe. But I feared. Maybe I was meant to be alone. And that fear, in finding a little bit more, I might loose the all I have. And so never expressed it. But now when I am standing at the brink, I want to do and die, rather than simply dieing. Maybe that 'do' will give the ultimate answer to all my prayers. You. Meri harr dua tumhare liye hai Naina."

"And your Naina is incomplete till she finds her way to you. I love you too Rajveer Sir."

And without giving him a chance to think, Naina crushed him in her arms as tightly she could. "I love you a lot" she repeated. And in answer she found his grip getting tighter. To grab her and never let go. She didn't mind. That's what she want too. Never let him go.

I hope you liked it. Next update on Monday ! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.  I'll reply to the texts soon.

Signing off
Kikaberry