3

It was yet another weekend when she was out with him. She had invented an imaginary friend who happens to live in ambala to whom she'd go to meet every Saturday, as it was the only day cadets could go out without special permission.

And he had his house here, where they'd meet. Not an imaginary house though. A real one. Which he had bought with his savings of all these years.

"Arey mai keh Rahi hu na, pehle milk aayega fir flour"

She said, dangling her legs down from the counter top, where she was sitting. He was cutting the vegetables and stiring the flour in pan with pasta boiling in one corner of the stove. Their dinner in preperation.

"Tum to chup hi raho. Wo Jo apne liye special black pepper shake banaya hai wo piyo pehle" he teased her again.

"Kaun black pepper aur chocolate powder ko ek jaise container mei rakhtha hai. Mujhe laga chocolate hai to Maine milk mei daal diya. Aap piyo wo. Aapki punishment hai"

"Naina, mai dinner banaa lu pehle. Aur yeh tumne kahaa padha hai ki sauce banane ke liye milk mei flour daalte hai. Meri pyaari budhu Naina, pehle flour roast hoga and then usme milk add hoga"

"Whatever, I am concerned with the end result. Aapki Marzi, kaise bhi banao" she rolled her eyes making him chukle.

"Aaj movie kaunsi dekhni hai" he asked her.

"Movie nahi album, hum aapke bachpan ki albums dekhenge." She replied

"Nahi Naina" he protested

"Yes Naina. Usme aapke parents ki bhi picture hai aur mujhe wo dekhni hai. Wo aapke parents hai Rajveer, how can you not want to look at them"

"It's not like I don't want to remember them Naina, but it pains when I don't find them with me. Holding my hand, showing me way. I reminds me of how lonely I am" he said with moist eyes.

She got down from the platform and hugged him from behind. Turning off the flames, he turned amd hugged her close.

"Mai hu na aapke saath, I know I can never compensate for your parents but aap akele nahi ho. Aapke haath pakad ke aapko raasta nahi dikha sakti, par aapka haath pakad ke aapke saath to harr raaste prr chal sakti hu na" she comforted him.

And he knew, he'd made the bestest decision of his life, by suspecting Naina of being the spy. Had he not suspected her, he would not have known her, and wouldnt've have found this angel, right here in his arms.

I hope you liked it. Next update on Monday ! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

I would be adding some bonus chapters to the story too, stay tuned.

Signing off
Kikaberry