"I don't know about this" Sam watched as Steve's daughter began to stretch. She certainly looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Oh, come on, Bird Brain," Tony said, holding a gigantic cup of coffee. "We got up at FIVE AM for this. You can't back out now."

Bucky laughed. "Yes, he can. But that means Myla officially wins."

"No, no, I'm doing this. You done with your yoga?" Sam called to the teen.

Myla approached where the Avengers gathered in Central Park to watch the pair race. She looked calm and confident in her sweatpants, hoodie, and running shoes. The Rogers still wore her gloves, for a reason no one knew but her.

"Why don't we start the race?" the teenager suggested.

Steve stood between the duo, timer in hand. "OK, so the path is three laps around the lake. The first back gets bragging rights. I will be timing Sam, and Bucky will be timing Myla. Are the runners ready?" the runners nodded. "On your marks...get set...GO!

Sam might have taken off like a bullet, but Myla was a tracer round. The ex-soldier saw his victory slipping out of his grasp when he saw the younger Rogers pull past. Myla couldn't help but smirk as she heard the man's cries of protest as she ran. Soon, the teenager felt herself run even quicker as she worked off all her anger and pain from her nightmares last night. That was the good thing about running. All other factors in life are inconsequential when you feel your heart speeding, lungs heaving, shins burning, and every fiber of your body telling you to stop, yet you keep going. There's nothing like it.

"On your right," she told him when she passed him.

Sam began to run faster "I swear Tiny Rogers" he grumbled.

As Myla approached the finish line, the waiting Avengers began to cheer. Steve, Bucky, and strangely, Clint and Natasha.

"6 minutes, 23 seconds!" crowed her uncle when she crossed. "Good job Myla!"

The teen's face was flushed, and she was panting hard. "Thanks, Uncle Buck"

"You did amazing" Steve pulled his daughter in a hug.

"Dad, I'm sweaty." She drew away gently. "But I will take the water bottle you're holding."

"You had to be running at least 40, 45 miles an hour," Bruce said

Myla nodded. "I ran about 5 miles in roughly 6 minutes, so yeah, probably 45 miles an hour."

Bucky nodded. "That sounds about right."

"44.5 miles per hour exactly." Tony put in.

A smirk crawled up Myla's face. "That's my fastest time yet."

"Whatever your speed, you just won me twenty bucks, kiddo," Clint clapped her on the back.

Myla stopped drinking for a second. "Why do you need twenty bucks? We got a fully operational one right here," She pointed to where Bucky was standing, still grinning over his niece beating Sam.

Her father and surrounding Avengers began laughing.

"Glad you feel that way," The ex-Winter soldier was among the hardest laughers.

"And did you bet on me?" Myla questioned.

Natasha smiled. "After dinner, when you left to do homework, Wilson began to say that he could easily beat you. So Clint and I bet him twenty dollars that you would win."

"Since we have confirmed that Lieutenant Rogers is faster than Bird-Boy, can we go now?" Tony whined. "The witch was smart, she stayed back and slept."

Myla shook her head. "I'm going to stay and wait for Sam to congratulate him on a race well-run."