(6)

Chris POV

We both left the classroom and I turned to y/n

"y/n-" she cut me off.
"NO CHRIS! NO! I am not having my senior year ruined by you."
"I'm sorry i really am" I try to reassure her
"One more strike Im going to loose my shit and take it on you" she shouts back at me
"Me?" I reply pointing at my chest.
"No fucking Abraham Lincoln yes you Chris" she adds and struts of to her next class.
I really hope I don't see her again I have computer science now i better get going.

Y/n POV

I dash to art the worst subject ever! I see a seat next to Skaii that she probably saved for me. When I was about to sit down some girl pulled the chair away from me and sat on it. Who the fuck does she think she is?
"Excuse me" I shout at her.
"Y/n inside voice please" Mrs Wallice glared at me.
"She took my seat" I protest
"I just want to sit here miss" the girl says all innocently.
"Well clearly y/n sat there. you can pull up a chair next to her though" Mrs Wallice replies back to her. She gives a smile and grabs a chair so violently next to me. What the fuck. I give Skaii a "who does this girl think she is" look and sit down and unpack my stuff.
"Do you even know that girl?" I ask Skaii
"No but obviously doesn't like you" Skaii replies.
Well obviously. It's only the first day of school who did I piss of already.
"Listen bitch I didn't do shit to you so drop the act" I say to the girl. I was regretting everything I was saying during the moment. She doesn't like me for some reason and she seems the type of girl that would make your life a living hell.
"Leave my boyfriend alone. Got that" she spits at me.
"Who?" I question.
"Don't play all dumb bitch, Chris" she replies.
Shes angry at me about Chris? And since when did he get a girlfriend? Not that I care or anything I'm just curious.
"Just fuck off okay you deformed demon" Skaii shouts at her.
I hear people ooing behind us.
"Are you really going to take that Mack?" some guy says.
"Mind yourself Skaii" Mack says?
She finally moves to a different spot. Finally she's gone and I quickly thank Skaii for sticking up for me. After arts was drama with Chase. I walked with him to the theatre department while complaining what had happened.
"But it's only second period. It hasn't even been recess yet." He said.
"EXACTLY! SO WHY IS THIS BITCH GETTING IN MY FACE" I shouted.
"Who?" Someone asked
I turned around to look at the person. The bitch's "boyfriend".
"Your girlfriend" I replied.
Chris comes closer to me and we were only a few inches apart. He moved a piece of hair away from my face. I plastered a small smile.
I don't have feelings for Chris I'll naturally smile if someone ever does it to me. He does a smirk and then it puts me off. Ugh Chris' ugly ass smirk. It's gives me the ick.
"Get away from me perv and go back to your girlfriend Mack" I announce while pushing him away from me.
"Girlfriend?" He asks me
"Mackenzie"Chase adds.
"Ha she's not my girlfriend. We're just friends" Chris states.
"Then tell the bitch to leave me alone" I reply. I grab Chase by the hand and we go to drama. I see Bryce over there but he's with his lacrosse friends. And I don't want to ditch Chase.

After drama was recess. Because it was Senior Year we are allowed to leave the campus so Chase and I decided to text the gc. WHOOP WHOOP.

"OBX GANGG apart from Chris"

Paw Patrol 🤭
we should leave the campus

Nick 🥵
OMG YESSS. MCDONALDSSS

You
Nick i'm worried for you .
you eat too much mcdonald's i'm worried you will have a heart disease or smth bc of it

Nick 🥵
NONSENSE!

Wifeyyyy
Nah but nick she's right
let's go to wagamama

Lover boy
ew wtf
i'll fancy burger king

Hot Ex 😩
what we doin

Nick 🥵
ayyyyy vinnie

Wifeyyyy
we're thinking what to eat

Hot Ex 😩
oh

Idiot 👺
I hAvE tO hAnG oUt WiTh My GiRlFrIeNd AvAAA

Paw Patrol 🤭
LMAO

You
your humour is broken.
chris is even funny

Idiot 👺
well thank you y/n

You
NOO I MEANT ISNT ISNT YOU ARE NOT

Idiot 👺
screenshotted

Nick 🥵
WELP LETS GO TO MCDONALDS

Wifeyyyy
Okay fine

Lover boy
still preferred burger king though

You
heart disease.

Hot Ex 😩
i'll come this time

Nick 🥵
oh great! THE GANG BACK TOGETHER

Wifeyyyy
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANSSSS

Nick 🥵
GROUP CHAT NAME CHANGE!

Wifeyyyy changed the group's name
click here to see

"THE GANG BACK TOGETHER"

Really. Ugh.

a/n:

i wanted to quickly write something while i'm on the train before school. i have french first period 😭. so i'll see ya guys after school.
have a lovely day 🫶🫶
btw we are at 250 READSSS. WHATTTTTTTT.
CRAZY CRAZY STUFFFFF.
i'm still writing my obx book i judt haven't uploaded them yet. anywayssss bye y'all.