#2 - Why do I think of you this way?

"she looks so cute." Kai thought to himself. "KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" tsu screamed into his ears, "WHAT" he yelled back, falling off his seat, "who are you staring at?" she asked, sitting next to him "ur mum". "haha very funny" she rolled her eyes at him and walked away, sitting next to sock. "kai and sock could you guys come here real quick" iris asked, walking away from the group. tsu frowned as her girlfriend walked away

"what's wrong" sock asked worriedly "nothing just, Kyra. I don't know what to do about her. I REALLY WANT TO DATE HER BUT WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK" she whined like a little child. "just confess" kai suggested, "YEAH, AS IF THAT'LL BE EASY" iris sobbed. "you'll be fine bestie" sock reassured and hugged her. 

It was science class. Kai was sitting with Kyra, Sock and Tsu infront of them and kitty next to an empty seat infront of them. Kai was on his phone, while kyra talked to him. The door opened and azzie walked in. Kai stared at her, she was beautiful. He never thought he'd stare at her like this.

 He never thought he'd stare at her like this

(azzie's outfit)

She never wore outfits like this. What happened suddenly?  

Azzie made her way to kitty and sat next to her. "kyra could you do me a favour" he whispered to her, "sure, what is it" she replied, "could you tell the teacher you can't see clearly from the back and sit next to kitty?" "i see, kaiwai wants to sit next to azzie. what a love story, enemies to lovers!" "SHUT UP". Kyra got up, went to the teacher and explained how she wasn't able to see, "Azzie, dear, could you please sit at the back? kyra can't see there." Azzie looked back to see kai sitting on his phone. "of course." azzie mumbled, getting up to go sit next to him. Azzie plopped down next to him and sighed, "did you tell kyra to sit in my place" kai stared at her and just shrugged. 

15 minutes into the class, azzie was listening to the teacher speaking and saw kai writing in a book. The same book she returned to him, "what's that?" she asked him, "uh, nothing." he lied. "come onnn" she whined, "i told you, it's nothing." he said, getting up and slipping the book into his bag, "uh, can I go to the bathroom?" "it's may, may I go to the bathroom" kai groaned, "may i go to the bathroom?"  "yes, yes you may". Kai left and azzie was sitting alone. She wanted to go through his book, but didn't. minutes later, kai walked in, "did you touch my book?" he stared at her, scared. "no" she smiled at him, "uhm. okay." 

"kaiwai has a crush on azziee" "NO I DON'T" "yes you do" "NO" "yes" "NO" "yes" "SHUT UP" the group argued. Everyone continued to text, but kai was writing in that book again. "alright, I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight guys, love you (I don't)" he texted and closed his phone. His book laying open on his desk and him asleep on his bed. 

Why do I think of you this way? I'm supposed to hate you, not love you. Why do you make me feel this way? I've been 'bullying' you for months, why do I suddenly feel this way for you? me, the super amazing and cool and popular guy who hates everyone, liking you? the sweet nerd?  What am I supposed to do? Stop bullying you for a while? 

I love you.

and I wish I didn't.