#4 - two down

"drive faster" sen exclaimed, "you want us to be in the hospital for trying to get to that rat?" kai replied, trying to keep his eyes on the road, still drunk, "are you sure kai should be driving?" "he'd crash while sober anyways, so it doesn't matter" "I hate this, I wanna be with azzie" kai sighed, annoyed as they approached the hospital, "did I just hear that correctly?" sock asked kyra, who nodded as they all got out the car and ran inside, kai, on the other hand, stayed in the car.

he and kitty never got along, he hated her, she disliked him, plus he would probably trip and die in the hospital cause of how drunk he was. All he wanted to do now, was go home and die, but he couldn't. After 10 minutes of sitting in silence, he picked his phone up to see a message from Kyra

"kitty's fine" how disappointing. "she's admitted into the hospital and sen's staying there for the night, we'll all be out in 10" finally. A while later, they were all in the car, "are you guys gonna stay over for the night?" kai asked them, to which they nodded.

---------------------

The next morning kai woke up with a terrible headache, he got up and went to the bathroom. 5 minutes later, he came out and saw Sock sitting there, "morning" kai yawned, "huh- oh goodmorning!" sock spoke, "hi" Kyra mumbled, falling off the couch, "hey kyra, why do you look like you haven't slept in years" "That's cause I didn't sleep all night! I didn't have my kazuha bodypillow" Kyra sobbed to which kai rolled his eyes and sock erupted into laughter. Idiots.

Kai made pancakes for everyone and cereal for himself. As everyone was eating at the table, Kai was also writing in his 'notebook'. His friends have tried to get him to confess what is written in it, but he always throws them away. "kaii why won't you tell us what you write in that" tsu pouted her lips, "because you guys are absolute morons" "rude" kai chucked at her and went back to writing

I was drunk.

Sen told me I was with Azzie. Was I pestering her? Doesn't she hate me? Why was I with her? Nobody's telling me, I can't remember anything. except for me ordering alcohol. The bartender wouldn't let me have any more. What happened after that? Why was I with Azzie? What is happening?

"shit we're gonna be late" iris groaned as she looked at the clock. It was 7:40, school starts at 8:00. they had to go, quickly since they had to pick sen up from the hospital aswell.

---------------------

"FASTER FASTER FASTER YOU ABSOLUTE MONKEY JUST GO FASTER WE WON'T DIE UNLESS YOU FUCKING GO FASTER, GO FASTER HIT THE MOTHERFUCKING ACCELERATOR. HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PAKI GO GO GO OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING SLOW" sen yelled like a Viking during battle. "STOP YELLING AT ME" kai cried out, driving the car at 154 speed on a 155-speed road. Sock, kyra and Iris were crying as they finally reached school. They all jumped out as kai was panting inside. "DO YOU NEED ME TO PICK UP YOUR FAT ASS AND BRING IT TO CLASS?!" sen yelled at him "CALM DOWN SHUT UP I'M COMING" he sobbed.

Kai's first class was anatomy, then sports. His favourite. Since he got the chance to hit people while playing. He was known by others for being the star player in their football team (or as some people call it, soccer) The team had a match that night and they were gonna practice during sports class. Most of the school had a crush on the team.

After anatomy class, Kai bumped into Azzie, "kai, are you alright?" she asked, slightly worried cause of last night, "woah, who are you?" he asked, bending down to look at her more clearly, "I'm serious kai," "the real azzie doesn't care about me, or aww does azzie finally love me?" he looked at her with puppy eyes as he brought his huge hand and kept it on her tiny one. "you gonna watch me play today?" he winked at her "why would I" she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "dunno" he grinned at her, before 'accidentally' tripping, pushing her against a locker with him in front of her. Kai grinned at her once again and left after saying "I'll be waiting for you. In case you change your mind. See you, princesa" (princess). Azzie stared at him, her eyes opened wide.

---------------------

It was time for his match. He was excited, but nervous at the same time for obvious reasons. He walked out onto the pitch which was surrounded by students from both their school and students of the opponent team's students. He scanned the crowd in hopes of seeing Azzie but all he saw were his friends and people supporting them. He sighed. He knew that she wouldn't come, so he just walked to his team. He kept thinking of how amazing it would've been if Azzie was there, but she wasn't. So he focused on the matter at hand. They had to win this match.

By halftime (45 minutes into the match), they were losing 0 - 2. When they were back on the pitch, he looked at the crowd and noticed Azzie. He was shocked and happy at the same time. Seeing her gave him the motivation to score an epic goal. at 80 minutes, they were tied 2 - 2. One goal was by kai and the other by another player. Kai approached the goal, jumped and shot. it went into the goal. They were at 3 - 2. Kai was on the ground, grabbing his ankle out of pain. Everyone from the crowd stared at him, worried, mainly his friends. Kai snarled as he felt an agonizing pain in his ankle. He was sent out. Azzie hurried to the nurse's room "sorry ma'am, this place is off limits" "please! I need to see kai! I know him, you can ask him!!" she pleaded, staring at the security guard who felt sympathetic and walked into the room to ask kai if he knew her. "you may go in." he spoke after a couple of minutes, Azzie ran in and saw kai lying there, "Kai!" "hi"

epic note: I'm so cool omg! anyways so it took me like 298756784 hours to come up with the football part cause I couldn't come up with any way to make Azzie like kai. I genuinely can't stop laughing at the goal part IT SOUNDS SO FUNNY AND FOR WHAT 😭 pls don't bully me for it, I myself want to remove it