Nine Fires

No one P.O.V

The ancestor of the person who created 9S went to the same school as the ancestor of 2B.

They reunite after many years apart as new people, Tatsuya the one who has the soul of 2B in his watch fights as a Yorha unit, while Naoto the one with the unstable memories of 9S became a military boy.

Naoto or as Tatsuya likes call him Nines, soon finds out about Tatsuyas new secret job and vows to obtain the same power as him even if it means stealing a mechanical box that was lost in time.

Nines vowed to transcend normal humanity and obtain the power of the sun, the gods the yorha and it was soon in the palm of his hands.

A machine lifeform had shot at Nines but he blocked the bullet with the box causing it to glow.

"Now I'll start up, put your left hand into the box"

"I just have to put my left hand in?" Nines said.

"Tatsuya you've gotta stop him before the system recognizes him as the user" 2B yelled from within Tatsuyas watch.

Yet somehow Nines overheard this. Maybe because he is in close range to a hacking unit.

"I see so that's how that works" Nines said placing the box on the floor.

He put his left hand in and it transformed into a wrist strap with a control pad.

"Oh no this is bad. Because it's his ancestor the brace matches too perfectly with him, the need for violence and to destroy machines. If you don't stop him he's going to obtain all that power" 2B said.

But she was wrong the rage did not control Nines not any longer. His ancestor was too determined and focused to become overwhelmed by such a thing.

"V cammander mounted I'll record your voice input a start up code TimeFire TimeFire"

"Nice of them to include a tutorial"

"Nines don't do it!" Tatsuya said.

Nines just smirked.

"Nines..." 2B whined.

Nines simply clenched his left hand brought it up to his mouth and screamed.

"TIMEFIRE!"

The system recognized him and an explosion soon occurred.

Back with A2 and the others, they were currently dealing with a mutant who was a sharp shooter and none of them specialized in shooting. Even the Pods were overwhelmed by how efficient this mutant was.

"We're getting nowhere here!" A2 said.

"It can't be helped without 2B we can't do any of our strongest moves" 8S said.

"Die..." The mutant said about to shoot them all down. That was until he himself got shot in his hand causing him to drop the gun.

"Ah! Who did that? Where are you? Show yourself!" He screamed looking around.

A very load clicking echoed throughout the feild everyone looked around and spotted a red Android banging the back of his hand with his gun ever so slightly.

"Guys is that... 2B?"

"No I don't think so..." 8S said.

"He's on our side though"

"I hope he's on our side"

"What another Yorha Unit!?" The mutant screamed.

"Listen and learn bred neck... I'm not just any Yorha unit... not by a long shot, I am the Quantum Unit"

"I don't care what you call yourself I'm calling you destroyed!" The mutant said calling in a horde of robots.

"I could use some target practice this being my first time and all" Nines said blasting the robot with his DV podgun.

"He's attacking them. What's going on?" A2 said.

"Everyone..." Tatsuya said stumbling towards his friends who helped him stand.

"Thats... that's Naoto in there!" Tatsuya told them.

"EH???!" Everyone said.

TIMEFIIIIIIIIIIRE

Nines jumped down and locked on saw robots headed his way.

"DV Defender! Vulcan mode! DV Valcun!" Nines said mentally pressing L2 to auto lock onto his opponents and shoot them all down in a spin. 9S is here spiritually fighting in the present day using the power his ancestor longed for. Now he can right some wrongs and do it his way.

The 20th century is crying

Dark wriggling ambition

Make our blue earth sick

Tranquility is being eaten away by evil. Saving us from that warped future

Is a warrior chosen by time

With blazing zeal

With icy composer

He competes eternally as a rival

Against that guy on his mind!

"These guys don't quit! I need more Quantum power! DV-Change Defender sword!" Nines said turning his pod gun into a sword.

That red suit contains

his solid determination and unwavering pride

Nines jumped into the horde of robots and fought faster then time itself.

Timefire

Baths yourself in that red sun
Burning fighter rise up and fight
Go together that's right transform
Use that secret V-Cammander
Timefire cross that redzone
Burning fighter keep protecting
Go together o.k
Finally use that dv-defender of fury!

After killing the last robot Nines jumped off a wall and clashed with the mutant sword to sword in mid air. They both backflipped after the clash and landed on there feet a good distance from each other.

"You pig your first fight will be your last one too! Die!" He yelled shooting at Nines.

Nine quickly turned his sword back into a gun dropped to the floor and shot at the mutants chest.

When he got up he heard pod talking to him through his v cammander.

"Final mode dv refreezer standby now you can press freeze it" Pod said.

"Freeze compression? Don't know what it is but I'll try it, DV CHANGE FINAL MODE!" He yelled switching back to sword. It now had a bright glow to it.

Nines run up to mutant and gave him 3 feiry slashes.

"DV REFREEZER!" He yelled completely mobilizing the target.

Like a badass Nines turned around and put his gun back in his holster moments before the mutant exploded.

TIMEFIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!