Delaney & Trusted Companion

From the beginning,there has been such brightness in her. Pure red light, usually associated with blood, no mercy, has been burning inside her for years, decades. A war between herself, thirst for revenge yet on other side her calm self, having everything under control, or so she thought...

Royalty was never her thing. She used to say it all of the time. She prefered average life, something that could compare to old age, before Christ, when people had to search for their pray, hunt them down and then cut them up. Just minus the fact that she didn't cut them, at least not after an adequate amount of time had passed. At first, her trusted weapon she used was passed down in the family tree. She obtained it effortlesly, so after a while, the feeling of accomplishment washed off. There was something more to gain, she just knew it. So, her stubbornness took over.

Earning her weapon was a long and painful journey. The price she had to pay was truly...blinding. Out of her sight you might say, but literally, because as soon as her magic wand was in her hands, all hers... Her vision had gone black. After that, pictures started appearing. One after the other, spinning around her head making her dizzy and nauseous. She felt deafeated, betrayed... but not for long.
The Cerberus she defeated had sworn on all three of their lives that they would, as they said
"Protect and obey our master we shall,
until the last breath.
If we dare disobey our friend,
our lives shall come to an end."
Bullied in the past because of their incapacity to fit in, a deep connection was born between the four. The day our main character stepped her foot inside that cave...that was the noon she'd remember for centuries to come. The staff she had just gotten obviously signalizes witchcraft, so we can for sure assume that the life-long friend would use magic powers too. Well, in fact, the Cerberus has taught Magy every spell that could be used, or not... Only extreme situations would require them, but black magic couldn't hurt her as much as she hurt herself... Her dark buried soul, oh poor soul, the elders used to say. As cold as ice, as dark as charcoal in the chimney, surrounded by fire, fierce, anger... She carried around fake innocence, which she thought would help. And it did... until it didn't. Everyone started recognizing her real self. The way she is wasn't as pleasing as her faked personality she desperatly tried to maintain, for as long as it would take. Maybe even the whole eternity, or as long as she could survive.
Originally, she used to carry a weapon which had a storm-like shape. It was the weapon, apparently, meant for her. Rejection of the object meant disobeyment to the ancient Gods, lack of faith in her religion. But, Delaney didn't care. Continuing on, she was ready to sacrifice that much, just to get what what was her deepest desire. So, as her longing couldn't stop, she did. Although not knowing the concequences. The moment she ran away from home, it was obvious there was no coming back. Chasing after forbidden, rush came over her, slowly started consuming every bit of that young, tortured soul. It felt as if she had almost reached the highest point. Piece by piece, feeling her body from head to toe, being torn and shattered. The relief was astonishing. She didn't want to stop. Just as she was at the gate, tipping point of her life, mysterious, potentially disasterous new chapter arose. In a glimpse of the moment, there it was. Whole story, put right in front of her. All of the pain was like a hand that reached to her heart, grabbed it and started crushing it. More and more, to the point of self reflection, deep subconcious point of view. Wandering deep inside, she was trapped. Completely lost in her own body, not being able to move an inch. Yet still, like a breeze of air, the wandering continued. Deep into her hybernation, the time which passed by couldn't be counted anymore. At least she was unable to. But suddenly, she was pulled back to reality. After a long insight into the bottom of her soul, which might've took a couple of minutes, she felt renewed. Awaken from the hell, she'd flown up in the air, like a Pheonix. From the ashes and depths, she rose high into the sky. And this time around, it was different. Earlier on, there was a mention about how high she felt, when in fact, she was reaching her rock bottom. It couldn't have gotten worse, truthfully. Yet again, being the humanoid she is, failures are only natural. How else would've she learned to fly, if she never needed to? That's just the way mind works. Until you need something, you won't seek it. Naturally, as she was going to her destination, something bad had to occur. Only if she were completely inhuman could it happen to be otherwise. After centuries that went by, her heart was still aching, longing for her family, seeking the comfort of her regular royal life. It all came back to her, and something just... clicked. She had accepted the responsibility she holds for her actions. Although painful, it brought a new sense of delight to her life. As soon as peace gave her a sweet taste, bitterness followed.
Living in a royal family, it would only make sense she didn't get much attention. Everyone would be running around, papers flowing, tasks collecting. It never got easier. Although it seemed to her like it did, since she was getting used to it. Coruption was spreading it's vines around her heart. They  planted  that seed. It's all their  fault. Living up to expectations, with no one to support her or take care of her. So as it seems, Tifareth - which is the oldest from the Cerberus, became her father figure.

Whatever advice she needed, that would be her comforting spot. She usually sits in front of the cave, waits for Dona and Don to fall asleep,because they always follow their sleep schedules. So after the magic spell of falling asleep takes over them, she walks in. Tifareth is always waiting for her, no matter if she shows up or not. He's always ready, keeping watch. And she knew that. There's still a sence of regret though. The path she chose for herself makes her wonder how things would've  ended if the choices were different.  She will never be able to find out, and thinking doesn't help either. So, Tifareth sences her emotions and tries to tame them.