ZEKK_O, Ťĥə ɗřụģğẹď łűŋãțîç

Like awoken from a dream, sitting on the dry land, Zekk_o slowly gained consciousness. Brushing the sand off of his clothes, he sighed. As he moved his body in order to rise, every inch, every bone in his body felt like it was set on fire. It wasn't the first time something like this had happend. He stared at the ocean for a brief moment. The waves in front of him twisted and reflected the sunrise distortedly. The water was calling out to him, pleading for his presence. So it seemed like another disaterous night. As the polluted oxygen left his lungs, he headed for the city.
As usual, the collapsed buildings were surrounding him. There hasn't been much life since the existence of the island. While he was looking around, his mind was empty. He had been inhailing the addictive Cecilia's smell. It was the only thing keeping him sane in the lonely island of Harvest. His little flower which he took care of so diligently. It kept his inner monster contained. During the day, he would feel the smell strongly, so he aimlessly roamed around the city. As time would pass, the effect would eventually fade and that was a sign to move as far away from the shore as possible, to cause as little damage as he could. He cared about those ugly old skyscrapers. It was his birthplace afterall. But he only kept on destroying it, piece by piece. Even though everyone else considered him a parasite, he did want to be useful. Deep inside of his corrupted heart, there was desire to fulfill some sort of duty. He felt like he owed it to Harvest and everyone inside it. So he set out on a mission in order to find a calling, which would eventually lead to a greater purpose.