Saiko, The Indestructible Venom

Born in unknown circumstances, living her whole life in the shadows... Mystery has been following her through life like a cloud of mist, covering up any details. That was the life Saiko prefered. It was the path she chose for herself ever since she came into being. Not being aware of other possibilities, she lived off of killing the lowlives that could be found in any narrow street of Justice. The higher-ups gave her the job to keep her occupied and tamed. By the time half of her estimated lifetime had passed, the monotone patern her life has become seemed meaningless. It wasn't like she needed a reason to live, but she lost the excitement breathing air and existing should bring. For what seemed to her like the longest time in her life, she had been  numb. The only company she had through the repetitive cycle she had fallen into was the spider living inside her vitreous, Venom.
At a very young age, Saiko was one of the maids in the main castle. Raised by the King and Queen of Justice, she started training as soon as she could hold siverware. Since her parents didn't have any other children, they passed on to her the blades from their ancestors, as Saiko's first weapon. As she was always seen with them, they became a signature accessory of hers. Ever since, she has started putting them in her bun, so that whenever combat nears, it's easy to access them.
Now, she was standing on a balcony, sharpening the blades she held so effortlessly. As hot melted gold was pouring down her face, a drop of it met the surface of the cold steel. During the process of cleaning it, memories appeared in her head, reminding her of the legendary battle she once fought. To her, every moment that she felt burning on her face made her feel alive. Due to this, she saw her scar as a trophy to be showed off.
The life of an assasin seemed like the perfect deal. It kept her anonymous, yet she could feel someting from time to time. That was all she needed. But after some time had passed, it became monotone. She felt the urge to fight something bigger, better, gigantic even. Beating up lowlifes of Justice didn't cut it anymore. Now she craved a stronger, more competent opponent. "Yes, that's the only way to keep going..." , she thought. The familiar ritual coursing through her veins could be sensed closely now. It was time. Little fellow had spun, the spider sitting on top of her eye, and made it's way through her skull. Spreading like vines, it headed towards the neck, then slowly crawled to the back of her arms. This is where the excruciating pain begins. As the Venom flowed, new skin rose through the surface and formed shapes of charcoal colored daggers. Their silhouette represented spider legs, which spread across the balcony like a gown.
"It's time to hunt", she said determinedly, as the scales spread over her head, forming a glowing mask on her face.