Doctor

HIII FIRST OFF THX FOR LIKE 400 READS!! UM SECONDLY THEYRE LIKE 27 IN THIS AND ROBERT IS A PEDIATRICIAN, ROY WORKS AT A DRUG/MAKEUP STORE OR WHATEVER, AND ROSS WORKS AT A TATTOO/PIERCING SHOP OKKAY ENJOY- OH ALSO THIS WILL BE MAINLY FOCUSED ON ROBERT OH AND THEYRE DATING ALSO ROBERT IS BASED OFF OF MY OLD  PEDIATRICIAN OKAYAYAY ENHOY

A kid was sitting on the uncomfortable bench the lady had told her to sit on. She was messing with the paper on the bench nervously, unhappy that she was getting a shot. Then, a knock came from the door, closely followed by it opening to reveal a tall man with blonde-ish hair.

"Hi! Im Dr. Albern, but most people call me Dr. Robert." Dr. Robert said, smiling. The young girl started to cry, this guy's smile was HUGE.

"Oh hey, don't cry! I promise I don't bite," Robert said, putting his mask on. He stepped a but closer to the kid after she calmed down a bit.

"Your name was... Alexis, right?" Robert said, getting the syringe ready. "Yeah.." Alexis said.

"Oh thats such a nice name! Do you use any nicknames?" Robert asked, putting sanitizer on with his gloves.

"No... But my teacher has to call me by my full name because there's another Alexis in my class," she said, fidgeting.

"Oh, are you friends with her?" Robert said, finally grabbing the needle to give her the shot.

"No, not really," Alexis said, snapping nervously.

"Alright! Which arm do you want me to put the needle in?" Robert asked, stepping closer.

"Um... right arm," She said, putting out her right arm. Robert took it.

"Okay! So there's a few dots on the wall over there, can you find them for me? I need to paint over them," Robert said, which made Alexis look at the wall. He injected the shot into her arm, listening to Alexis hum while trying to find the dots that weren't there.

"Alright! You're all done! Did you find the dots?" Robert asked, taking care of the needle.

"No, I'm sorry," Alexis said in disappointment.
"That's alright, they were never really there. Would you like to go look at my rubber duck collection?" Robert asked, helping Alexis off of the bench.

"Yes!" Alexis said, smiling.

"Alright! Let's go," Robert said, taking Alexis to see his collection. When they got there, Alexis gasped at how many ducks Robert had.

Time skip to when Robert gets home

Robert walked through the door, closing it when he got inside. He took his stethoscope off and put it on the coat hanger, along with his actual coat. He walked to his shared room, seeing Roy on his phone.

"Hey love! Where's Ross?" Robert asked, laying down on the bed next to him.

"He went toget groceries and pick up food, remember? I literally texted you what you wanted," Roy said, leaning down and kissing Robert on his forehead.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot," Robert said, smiling. Roy smiled and put his phone down, then getting up and stretching.

"Noo come lay with me!" Robert said, reaching over to Roy.

"Ross is gonna be here soon and I wanna help him bring in groceries, you can lay there if you want," Roy said, walking out of the room. Robert got up as well, following Roy outside. Their car pulled up and parked, letting Ross exit the car.

"Hey guys! How was your guy's days?" Ross asked, walking to the trunk of the car and opening it, Robert and Roy being close behind him.

"It was fine, but some bitch lady walked in and asked why I was working at a makeup store. I was so close to slapping her, I swear," Roy said, grabbing some grocery bags.

"Oh, that sucks. Don't listen to people like that, they have no power over you, anyway," Ross said, grabbing almost all of the bags.

"The woman was my mother," Roy said, annoyed. Robert grabbed the last bag along with the food Ross picked up and closed the trunk.

"Oh... Well. Damn. That uh, sucks," Robert said, following behind his boyfriends inside.

"Well, it's whatever. Not like she could do anything anyway," Roy said, putting the groceries down.

"Yeah. Okay, you two sit down and eat, I'll put the groceries away and sit with you after," Ross said, pulling the milk out and putting it in the fridge. Robert and Ross nodded, grabbing the food and sitting next to each other. Robert kissed Roy on the cheek and forehead, making Roy blush slightly.

"Just eat your food," Roy said, pulling his food out of the bag and eating it. Robert did the same, smiling.

After a few minutes, Ross sat across from them, grabbing his food and eating it.

"You guys remember Kevin? The one who worked at the candy store?" Ross asked after a moment of silence. They both nodded.

"Well him and his husband, Rick, came in today. Rick got a nose piercing and Kevin got his ears re-pierced," Ross said, finishing his food.

"Oh, that's cool. Did he recognize you?" Robert said, grabbing the trash and putting it in the bag.

"Yeah, and he asked how I was doing. I told him I was dating you guys and he literally looked at Rick and said 'called it.' I don't know how gay we looked back then, but I swear it wasn't that bad," Ross said, laughing. Robert and Roy giggled.

After they talked for a bit, Robert cleaned the table up a bit and went to his bed and laid with his boyfriends after changing. Robert hugged Roy from behind, who was burying hus face in Ross' chest.

"I love you guys," Robert said, kissing Roy's head.

Im proud of this. This is like the cutest thing to me, and yes i ship kevin and rick lmao okay byee