PART 4

Dee Dennis !

"You mad?" Taylor laughs as we get out the car

"You mad?" Taylor laughs as we get out the car. She was blowing me the whole car ride, steady changing the music and shit like damn let the song play.

"Nah, yo lil ass just annoying," I sigh as I'm speaking. Crazy how ion even know shorty like that and she already giving me a headache. I usually don't let that shit slide.

"My bad but this how I come so you can take it or leave it," she shrugs, walking on the side of me. I casually ignore her walking up to the door and unlocking it. "This yo crib?"

"Nah this my mama house, I still stay with ha cuz she don't mind shit I do and I help around a lot like with my lil sister and shit."

"You got a lil sister?" she seems shocked, "How old is she?"

"She fourteen, ha lil ass gimmie hell but I love ha like she my own seed I swear to god," I say, knowing how active I get about my sister.

Any of my people really.

"Y'all house big," she looks around. I'm used to hearing that even though in my eyes it could be a lot bigger but my mama won't let me move her.

"Preciate it," I walk into the kitchen, her following behind me.

"I thought this was the trap?"

"It is," I laugh. "Mama know that too, she cool with everybody and none of the opps know this location so we good."

"Damn," she looks shocked but just nods. "Where she at?"

"Probably in her room," I shrug, "Must wanna go speak?"

"I mean that's the right thing to do when you come to somebody house."

"You right," I agree, leading her down the hall to my OG room. "Ma you in here?"

"Yeah," she calls form the other side of the door and I gently open it.

"Waddup Ma, this Taylor," I introduce her not knowing whether to add something afterwards or not.

"Hey," Taylor waves but of course my mama had to get up and give her a hug and allat extra shit. I honestly don't understand women.

"Hey baby I'm Ashley but you can call me mama," she squeezes Taylor. "You so pretty, what you doin with my bad ass son?"

"What?" I look upside her head like she just told the biggest lie in the world, even though technically she did because I TRY to stay outta trouble.

"We cool I guess," Taylor shrugs, "He alright."

"Yeah he got his days," My mama agrees and I just stare at them both.

"Y'all dissing me like i'm not right here," I remind them.

"We do not care," Taylor laughs.

"And don't," my mama chimes in. I make a blank face because it's definitely time to go.