Poligamy

((get gyal anyway)) ((she fuck it and she suck it)) The lyrics echoed through the 7 seater Ipsum traveling the old hope road route. Inside was air conditioned and well decorated with small stickers and a sweet scented aroma. "Hey sir, turn that down man" "I got my 7yrs old daughter in here" the itritated passenger blasted. He appeared to be of light skin color, mixed semi-middle aged hair and dark brown eyes. He didn't appeared local. He had his daughter pressed against him as he watched the taxi driver who seemed to have been glearing back at him almost menacingly.

Other passengers pretending not to be intrigued by the moment. 2 ladies who appears to be mid 20s giggled an then smirked but nodded there approval to the child's father's detest. He seated at the back among 2 other passengers. A man and an older woman. Keresha and Natalia were both in the middle seat bundled up to the next two hypocrites. "Driva, is true di man a talk yuh fi hear"

The ladies lashed at him. "Sorry mi G mi never hear yuh, yuzeet?" Upon arriving at the intersection of Old hope road and Oxford Road he switched the tune. "Sir, how much to go to New Kingston?" The man asked. "Bwoy a different route dat enuh boss... Dat out a mi reach, yah affi yuh tek something from Oxford Road right deh so" the taxi driver gestured with his 2 fingers pointing out to the street to his side. "Drivable, weh yuh nuh just charge di extra and carry di people dem an done" Natalia teased. Forcing back a laugh at his nickname.

Keresha agreed. "That sounds good fi true just help di man and him daughter man.... Old tiad faaat" they both laughed. The laughter was joined by other passengers inside the vehicle except the man and his daughter looking confused. The taxi man frowned then made the right turn onto Oxford road.

They shortly arrived at New Kingston right at the corner of Knutsford Boulevard. "$5 dolla" the taxi man said after coming to a stop next to the shopping center. The man gave him $5 US dollars and came out with his daughter. "Thank you, he said then left" the little girl politely waved. "Bye" she said under her tiny voice.
The taxi man seemed speechless at the $5US. He looked back but then gradually moved off. "A some foreigner dem enuh, yoow!" He smiled. Some passengers too shared their surprises. "Him tink a foreign him still deh man"

"Technically yasso a foreign fi dem still" a man said seated at the back. "Nuh muss... Yah gwan like we Nuh have boasy uptown people yah weh gwan like dem hot" Keresha said. The taxi man drove off and after several minutes he had arrived downtown and everyone had left the vehicle. Well, everyone except for Keresha and Natalia.

The Taxi was parked by Ocean Boulevard water front at a seldom spot. All windows were tinted and closed.
A slight moan escaped as Keresha drew the taxi man's dick from his pants patting it against Natalia's face. "Him big doh... Mighty!" She weighed the oversized penis. It looked like 10 inches at best. Thick, black and beautiful she thought. They stripped him. Natalia forced 5 inches of man meat down her throat, teary eyed. "Gawwk, slurrrpp!" She released it teary eyed.
"No man" she exclaimed. The man was moaning but grinning the same time. "Try suck it off again" he said. "Dippo, member say anuh yuh yaad yuh deh. Control yuh buddy" Keresha said. He laughed. "Just anxious babes, mi never know say a so yuh fren bad" he tried forcing his meat back into Natalia's mouth as she tried to talk. He managed to get 6 inches in while cheering on her struggling face. He pulled away and then slapped her face with it.

He hauled Keresha's  hair while holding the head of Natalia on his balls. He slightly turned her position as he adjusted himself to now appear on top of her face. He started fucking her face hard like like an experienced pussy.
"Mmmm!! " "gaaawwwkk, mmmpheermm" Keresha looked on almost amused at her friend. Biting her lips as if saying you can do it to me. Dippo worked his penis all the way in eventually. He groaned. "Ahhhhh.... uuhhhh, yeaaaaahhhhh" his eyes now in the back of his head. Listening to the sounds of his ball sack slapping against her chin. "No man, yuh friend different man" he said while kissing Keresha's neck and Cumming in Natalia's mouth. She drew away suddenly, gripped by the bitterness she spat on the mat of the driver's section.
He noticed but was in too extacy to bother to comment. He looked at Keresha as if to signal her for her turn. "Not today, mi nah--  before she could actually realize what happened she found herself forcefully penetrated under the blue psycho bunny skirt she wore. She was on her belly in the back of the car. He had already mounted the seat with his manhood dangling mid-air. She clenched as the pain in her face grew more apparent. Natalia jeered but also too was slightly clear her thought from whatever had remained. 'Fap fap fap fap' the sounds echoed in the back seat. Her moans grew louder with his grunts. His big arms gripping her upper body around her neck while other drew her hair hard. " bum--- take time wid di ppl dem hair" she blasted. Her pussy felt like it had its own heartbeat, she squealed with every thrust. She was powerless, subdued by his cock. She almost felt numb with tongue sticking from her head and her eyes rolling. Her juice uncontrollably covering his manhood. He pulled away for her to let it out before re-entering. She trembled. Natalia just kept watch as if taking lessons.

"Keresha, we ago check fi Mesha afta dis?" "We nuh hear say har man tun artist?" Keresha could barely respond but a small painful 'yes' followed. She was still being fucked amidst the conversation. "Who unnu a talk Dujhon?" "Deh?" Dippo joined in, pulling away and covering her body in sperm. There was a lot. "Den a how u one can cum so much sir??" Natalia asked looking rather surprised. "Suck it off Nuh?" He held it towards her.

Several moments had passed. The girls were already dressed. "So....?" Keresha whispered rather softly while Natalia stood outside by a tall palm tree looking out towards the sea front at the waves, the cool winds drying her wetness. He hissed. "Chu... Simple ting" but he was hesitant. He the  reached towards a section of his car and pulled out $50k and handed it to her. She smiled. "Much appreciated" So mi nah carry unnu go to your friend Mesha?" He asked.
"No man, dat good" "we downtown so we might just get something and then we look fi har" "so what u think bout mi fren? " she asked looking excited. "She bad man, she can suck good. Mi wah know if she can fuck good too?" He looked curious and ready to go again. Keresha laughed and ignored his obvious intentions and she exited the car. Both of them were actually beautiful and 'curvy' he thought. He could definitely go at it again. He rubbed his crotch.

"Natalia, come on let's go" "we gonna get something and then we go look fi Mesha." Keresha handed her the 50k. Natalia looked surprised. "A so much money fi suck him buddy?" Keresha laughed. "Nooo giirrrrll" she held her amused friend's hand and the made their towards orange street.