Good gyal tings

"Bredren, set so nuh man!" Bella poked the side of his body while working her hips around 10 inches of man-meat. He had a body chiseled by the Gods she thought to herself. "Aggh, ouch" he scoffed and grunted and winced in pleasurable pain. It was too much for Alex. "Fap fap fap fap fap!" The sounds echoed the small motel room. She rose several inches just to the tip and then slammed herself heavily back down. "Slop!" "Mmmmmm" he bawled. Covering his mouth while she worked him. "Shut up you cry baby" "waahh, wahh" she jeered him.

The sheets were covered in lots of sweat and cum, both hers and his. The ride was sweet and the night was very long, Alex wouldn't want it any other way. he was ready and fully energized suddenly. He quickly tossed her off him which took her by surprise and he rose over her grabbing the braids in her head wrapping around his fist and forcing his manhood down her throat. "Gwak, gawk....!" She muffled, mouth filled with his meat while he tried forcing what was left down to her lungs. He wiggled it inside her mouth until he was sure satisfied with her taking everything in. Her eyes watered but still daring, staring into his as if to say "bitch please". The look turned him on so!e more and he started fucking her face like a pornstar. His balls slapping her chin as saliva and anything else ran from the corners of her thick red lips. 'plup plup pulp pulp plup' he was more excited now and both hands were at the back of her head as he leaned in for a more vigorous stroke. He tried pulling back but Bella held on to the tip with her shiny lips. He could feel the unbearable sensation as he slowly leaned back in, everything back down her windpipe. She felt something thick rushing wildly down her stomach. " Punk ass finally came" she thought.

Alex pulled away from her mouth when he was finally satisfied and then parted her legs with his face buried deep between. She jumped impulsively. He could feel her tremble as he went in tongue first. It was wobbling against her walls and it was almost unbearable. She knew he had game but just now being reminded how much game he had. She squirted violently like a broken pipe holding his thick dark hair while washing his face. Her legs felt numb, weakened with pleasure. She was grinding his lips while pinching her dark full nipples.
Her eyes closed for a moment, trying to recover. "You have some use man" she managed to say under heavy breathing. "Bumb- bo.....cl" she bawled out as she felt his massive meat gorging her temples. He forced his way savagely, fucking like sex is going to expire tomorrow.

"Spread yuh foot dem" his voice was stern and commanding as he went further in, deep enough to cover almost every inch. Her screams echoed the four walls of the motel room. She fisted the blue stuffed pillow she bit into. "Mmmnmm, no... Mmmm" she wailed and quiver at the same time.
Alex had the full length of her hair now wrapped around his arm as he continued his slamming. "Shhhh, open up" he demanded. Spreading her stubborn sweaty legs from coming together he used his knee to part them, occasionally breaking his thrust.

"Gwan like yuh cyah tek buddy, den see it yere" 'slop slop slop slop slop slop slop' "Jesus!!!" "Murda..... Whoa!!!!" Bella had lost it. Her perceived dominance dissipated behind every violent scream. She begged. "See it here, it a come enuh" he said in raspy tone. "Fap fap fap fap faaaaap" he quickly pulled away and grabbed her face. Alex continued to wash her stomach... "Ughhh, ugh...mhmmmmmmmm" his entire body shivered with every pour.

To be continued.....