Overdrive

"That's right baby" "right there..." "ahhh, wait... take your time and suck on my clit more" she moaned and groaned uncontrollably. Turning her head from side to side while shockwaves of ecstasy sent static through her entire body. "Babby" she cried out.

"Yow calm dung nuh man and stop loud up di ting" "mind enuh"

"Sorry baby, it's just that you're so good with your tongue, I didn't expect such skill from a Jamaican man, I heard rumors say Rastafarians don't eat meat but I was a little bit surprised by your nonchalant tongue of wisdom." her British accent sounded funny. He glanced up at the white bitch with a fake smirk. She didn't know.

"Just nuh gwan like say u wah too extra up di ting, Rastaman nuh partial pussy" "from a ting fi mash a ting fi mash, pull up dung a Hellshire go find a dish, no Pork nar Ham only season Fish..." deh so it deh. "I BEG YOUR PARDON" she was a bit loud under the immense satisfaction. She didn't understand what he was saying.

"...oohhh shit!" She cried out, her legs trembling, "that's the spot, I am about to cum---- ahhhh--------------

Pavillion Mall: 12:39 pm

Matthew: "Is the whole Plaza you a buy out B?" He was getting impatient and uncomfortable at the piercing eyes stealing glances at Becky's big breasts.

Becky: "Oh relax, this won't be much longer I promise" she winked an eye at him and swung her waist as she strolled through House of Styles.

Matthew was quiet for about a minute or two while gazing onward with tight-pressed lips and a frown (Screwface).
"Man nuh fi deh yah under dem liberty yah enuh man"

Becky: "I promise you when we're done here, the rest of the day is all about you, besides... I could really use your help. My husband is out of Town for a few days and I am too old for Toys" she winked at him, allowing her huge breasts to rub against his chest. He was instantly hard and already she could see the thoughts playing out. She laughed.

"Mi wah fuck yuh breasts dem," he said to himself. "Kneed dem like a flower and suck dem wicked wicked"

They went all over the Mall and by 4:13 pm, after having nails done and haircut. They were both ready to leave. "What are we having to eat?" He asked. He could feel the provocation and incessant glares of men all around the square of Half Way Tree.
"Jah know my yout, your white catty dat?" Look good. They heard the voice behind them along with a few mumbles. They could be seen grabbing at their groin while making harassing remarks. Matthew was not shaken by the Dog like mentality.

Portmore Mall:  "Hey Nicki, what's up with all this he say she say about Spice and Angle?" "Her name is D-Angel and there's no beef more than what Vloggers makes up for people to talk about" Nicki interjected.

Mesha: "Mi cyah Badda wid dem mix-up mix up yah man, mi have my own Drama fi deal wid," she remarked while glaring into the distance at Dujhon fast approaching, rocking what seemed like Beats headphones and muttering lyrics.

They lightly giggled. "Him ago buss still just give him more time, him can gwan" Nicki added.

Mesha: "What a way how you know about my man?" She retorted almost sounded insecure.

Nicki: "no no, don't do dem precious things dere fren, mi nuh play grab bag. She chuckled.

Mesha: "hmmm, mi wah yuh leave him my chocolate fudge dat"

Nicki: "what you mean your chocolate fud- she paused. Nicki continued to stare at her quietly with wondering eyes as she cleared her throat. A thought she rather kept suppressed.

"Wah gwan" they heard Dujhon say as he came up closer to them. He was still rocking his head.

Mesha: "Baby, is somebody mi did wah you meet why mi ask you to meet me here"

Dujhon: "eeh, who dat?" He glared at Nicki thoughtfully as if already under the impression that it was her.

Mesha: "Well, mi fren say she knows Shensea's Manager really well and I thought she could use this chance to showcase your piece to them"

Dujhon: "Weh yah say, real talk B?" He rubbed his chin. He looked at Nicki and slightly nodded as if impressed.

Nicki: "It is true, I could call him right now" she gestured.

Mesha: "no need to yet, well... what you think?" She turned her attention back to Dujhon who tried to remain composed as if unimpressed.

Dujhon: "So dis sound like suppm inna it if somebody" he leaned back gangster-like.

"Nothing no inna a nothing" Mesha retorted. "Dis is just an opportunity dat mi tink you can use, I know you love your music so mi wah see you happen" she added. She was frowning and looking almost irritated.

"Mi understand what u coming from and it's all good you two should stick to it, work on it. Let it work" Nicki interjects. "Something so special should never be wasted"

"I- Mesha waved her hand gesturing at her to stop. 

Mesha: "you're taking this conversation to a whole other level Nicki"

"Well, we can schedule meeting with him about next weekend then? How that sound?" Nicki remarked.

"Dat good still man, yea man big move medz yuzimi"

The three of them left the Mall up to island Grill by Twin Gates Plaza.
Dujhon groped Mesha around her waist while walking. "Sexy body" he mumbled closer to her ear. She giggled and by reflex, her arm outstretched to ward him off from the tightly closing proximity. He was getting horny and she could tell by her crotch.
"You people can be more civil out in the opening," Nicki said looking slightly uneasy.

"Sorry, mi fren" Dujhon added. Mesha drew him closer back to her by his ear lobe after eased up from the caution.

"She wah one man" she whispered. She chuckled. Dujhon only smirked and eyed Nicki. "How you know she doesn't have any?" He asked.

"Dis no real? Hold on, unnu realize is right beside unnu me deh?" She shook her head. They continued walking, the gap between the couple and Nicki grew wider as Nicki fell into thought. Then kept her eyes on Dujhon and licked her lips.

                 To be Continued...