Introduction

Note: All the characters in this story are fictional, the idols or celebrities in real life have nothing to do with this. It's all my imagination.

Jung suk met dong wook. They were roommates in a creepy apartment. Their neighbours are all sus and super weird. Jung Suk is so scared but doesn't have enough money to move out every place was too expensive in that city. He had to live there until he got a job with a decent salary. Dong wook was so nice to Jung suk, he protected him if the neighbours bothered him and made him feel somewhat better. He always told him everything that happened to him every day and they became good friends.

LEE JUNG SUK

Age: 18 years     His parents have died in a car accident so he had to look for a job and live so he chose the one with dong wook cus it was the cheapest

Age: 18 years
    His parents have died in a car accident so he had to look for a job and live so he chose the one with dong wook cus it was the cheapest.
Yes, he did not doubt why the price was so low. He was just happy. Poor baby. He studies up to high school so he has got a job in a small company. Since he was young there were few job options. But it was still not enough for him. So he had to work hard.

LEE DONG WOOK

Age: 28 years      Sweet, baby behaviour but only for his love

Age: 28 years
     Sweet, baby behaviour but only for his love.

    He is the land owner of the apartment and yes he still chose to live with jungsuk hiding so many things that nobody knows. His family, no was raised in an orphanage. He's a dentist in his clinic. He's scary sometimes not with Jung suk tho. You know why!!