i. author's note

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔!

This Series is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The singers of any of the installation’s titles were not affiliated with the book itself.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means. Electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission to the author.

The story may contain mature content, and strong language that may be disturbing for a few readers, such as violence, and other trigger warnings. Please read at your own risk. You might as well encounter grammatical and typographical errors ahead, but since this is an epistolary Novel, some typings are rather on purpose or meant for the writing itself.

This Series is a STAND ALONE Series. You are not required to read the other stories in the Wave Series in order. Any book of The Series: Wave Series is under The Organization,  Project Finish, and its Collaboration.

Book Cover Rights, are All reserved to their rightful owners. Fonts or any elements were not owned by the writer or the Collab Organization.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This Series contains five stories from different
writers/authors of The Project Finish.
𝗪𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#1: Drive
Written by:
LadyLonelySadness

#2: Black
Wriiten by:
ziniriya

#3: Change
Written by:
louevrie

#4: Heavenly
Written by:

#5: Easy
Written by:
emiracle28

#6: Karl
Written by:
mizillian

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
©louevrie | 2023

started : February 14, 2023
ended : February 28, 2023