03: Parcel of Death

AZHRIA
Parcel of Death

While only little is known about the youngest Balzuari, I had learned that there was a certain orphanage which Yuzeyo regularly visits every weekend.

Hospicio del Vierro.

Some would probably exact it as an ordinary facility providing space to homeless children. But on my end, I would describe it as a life-giving institution that had once opened its doors to foster one beautiful soul.

It was Zorya's former home.

"So why would he visit it?" I mooted.

Could it be to cover up something? To wash some dirty linens? To bribe potential witnesses? To bury the truth?

Ignited by those queries, I spent two days perfecting my next scheme. Well, Rosh was an easy target but I doubt that it'll be the case with his brother.

Aside from being aloof and mysterious, Yuzeyo gives me more than just being their family's black sheep. I knew that there's something darker in him.

For some reason, I see him as a time bomb that's waiting to spread chaos.

Well, he's the only Balzuari who's not residing in their mansion. There must be an interesting reason about that.

Determined to seek answers, I listed several plans on how I can infiltrate his self-made walls. And when the end of the week came, I rented a car then drove my way to that orphanage.

It's time to seduce another monster.

"I'm here," I told Sachiko over the phone after parking in a vacant lot, "just in time for the target's arrival."

I watched as Yuzeyo, in his all-black outfit, dismounted his motorbike. He took off his helmet and grasped some goods as he went inside the institution.

I noticed some nuns waved their hands as though they were waiting for him.

[Do not be fooled,] Sachiko reminded me. If I have not seen her before, I'd believe she's taller. [The silent types are oftentimes the most dangerous ones.]

In my profession, that's actually one thing that I had to learn the hard way. Oh, how I miss those good old days.

"Copy that," I said, then ended the call.

Unlike the sexy outfits I wore during the time I spent with Rosh, I am now clad in an ivory tank top covered by a leather jacket which I then paired with dark ripped jeans and white sneakers.

I even had to lighten my make-up. Base sa personalidad ni Yuzeyo, tiyak kong hindi ang mga tipo ni Rosh ang pupukaw sa atensiyon niya. So I had to take good effort and fit his type.

"Hopefully, this look would work on him," I prayed before getting off my car. Kaagad akong tumuloy sa loob ng ampunan. The nuns were euphoric when I told them that I'll be donating a good amount of money to support their charity. They even led me to whom they call their principal sponsor.

And there, in the middle of the hall flooded with boxes, I saw Yuzeyo with a smile plastered on his lips while gently handing children some gifts.

Para siyang isang mayamang ninong na nakorner ng mga inaanak niya.

"Oh, hindi ba't kay g'wapo niyang pagmasdan?" Bahagya akong tumango saka naglakad na kasabay ng madre.

"But he does not only have a good face but also a heart of gold. Halika!"

Well, I couldn't argue about Yuzeyo's anatomy. The man literally looked like he was a real-life webtoon character.

Raven hair. Bushy brows. Mysterious eyes. High-bridged nose and thin lips.