3.4

- Hello? - George said when Dream picked up.

- Hi, George! - Dream greeted him happily.

- Hi. - he smiled to himself.

- How are you, beautiful? - George blushed at this.

- Good, you?

- I am great because you called.

- Don't say that.

- I mean it.

- Uh, whatever. Anyways, I wanted to ask if you could come to me?

- And of what occasion?

- Can't I invite my boyfriend over?

- I'm just kidding. Oh and can Nick come too? He's at mine right now and he asked if he could.

- Sure, why not.

- And also Karl... do you mind if he comes too?

- Why wouldn't I agree? - he chuckled. - Why are you asking? You guys are always welcome here.

- You're right, sorry.

- You don't have to apoligise.

- I know, I know. When can we come over?

- Anytime you want.

- Okay then. We're coming now. Bye, I love you!

- ...I love you too. - he hesitated.

When Dream hung up, George automatically hid the box with the violin in his wardrobe as not to spoil the surprise for Dream.

After about five minutes the doorbell rang and George immediately ran downstairs. He came up to the door and opened it. He was met with Dream.

Dream immediately as George opened the door jumped on him and kissed him on the lips hugging him.

As Dream did so, Karl came out from behind him and Sapnap with him. Everyone automatically entered the living room and sat down on the couch.

Dream sat down right next to George wrapping his arms around him. Sapnap and Karl sat on the other side of them.

- Would you like something to drink guys? - George suggested.

- I do want something. - Sapnap replied.

- Me too. Do you have any Monsters? - Karl asked.

- I'll check. And you Dream? - he turned to him.

- No thanks. - he smiled at him.

- Okay, I'm going to get the drinks. Figure out what do you want to do. - he said and then went to the kitchen.

After a while he returned with a large two litres bottle of coke and two glasses for him and Sapnap and also a Monster for Karl. He placed everythig on the coffee table.

- So? Did you figured something out? - he asked sitting down in the same spot he was sitting before.

- Yes, we did. But it depends if you have any hot souce or something? - Sapnap replied.

- I do, I'll get it. - he sat up again and headed to the kitchen again.
(Let him sit down for a second dude 😭)

- Alright. - Karl started when George came back. - In general, we would like to play never have I ever.

- Oh, interesting. I'm totaly in. - George replied.

- So, who asks first? - Dream asked.

- You. - Sapnap said smirking.

- Go fuck yourself Sapnap! - he laughed. - Well... never have I ever kissed with someone.

- What kind of a question is that?! We all did! - Sapnap argued.

- I know, that's the point.

- You're stupid Dream.

- No I am not. You are.

- No you.

- Don't be a baby and eat the souce.

They all took their spoons and George poured them a full spoon of hot souce. They all took to their mouths what was on the spood and swallowed it.

Karl immediately picked up his Monster and started drinking, Sapnap and Dream bearly held out and George drank a full glass of coke.

After everyone calmed down, they started asking questions again.

- Then who's next. - George asked.

- It's my turn now. - Sapnap said. - Never have I ever had a girlfriend.

- Ugh! Sapnap! - Dream picked up the spood again and poured himself the souce.

Sapnap and Karl did the same as Dream. George was the only one who didn't which surprised the others.

- You've never had a girlfriend, George? - Karl asked surprised.

- Well... as far as I remember i didn't. - he shrugged.

After Dream, Sapnap and Karl got over the next spoon of hot souce, it was time for the next question.

- It's my turn now. - Karl said. - Never have I ever practiced kissing on a pillow.

- Are you joking? Already a third one in a row! - Sapnap rolled his eyes in annoyance.

This time only Sapnap and Dream took another spoon of hot souce. And this time it was George's turn to ask the question.

- Okay... just give me a minute. - he announced.

He thought for some time and then spoke up again.

- I know! Never have I ever pissed my bed. - he started laughing looking at the broken Dream.

- You are kidding. I hate you George! - Dream said pissed.

- I know you love me. Now, get the spoon.

As Dream was the only one to get the spoon of hot souce the rest of them laughed as loud as they could.

- It's not funny! - Dream shouted.

- It's not funny. It's VERY funny! - Sapnap shouted through laughter.

(Our beloved pissbaby)

Words: 821

Sorry for any mistakes! You all are beautiful <3